Author Topic: nHancer FSX Profile  (Read 5790 times)

crunk747

nHancer FSX Profile
« on: December 19, 2009, 07:48:34 pm »
Hey does anyone have a good nHancer profile I can use with FSX?  I have tried to tweak it but I don't know what the best settings are...  ??? Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Dan

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: nHancer FSX Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 12:25:37 am »
Scroll down a bit in this thread for a good example.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29041

jcupido

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 02:25:54 am »
Hey does anyone have a good nHancer profile I can use with FSX?  I have tried to tweak it but I don't know what the best settings are...  ??? Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Dan

Dan,
    If you really want to set that sucker up according to your specs, consider doing a session with Mike over at FS-GS.com.  Guy lives and breaths FS9/FSX and is an ex MS engineer.  Really knows his stuff and made my FS shine through.  Lots of variables I did not know about that he set up in my Nhancer in accordance to FS capability and limitations.  It was definitely worth the small price especially if all you need is an Nhancer set up.  You may learn more then you anticipated once he knows your system.

crunk747

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 05:44:36 am »
Yes I have heard a lot about this service and think I am going to try it. FSX has really been frustrating me lately, but once I put my i7 up to 4.2 I think this should fix most of my problems, but I will still probably book a session over at FSGS.

Regards,

Dan