Author Topic: GSX Future Feature Suggestion  (Read 2267 times)

Ciffer03

GSX Future Feature Suggestion
« on: February 20, 2021, 04:41:51 am »
Good Day Umberto.

Let me start by saying I really enjoy the realism that GSX adds to P3D. 

I spent some time searching the forum and didn't see a request for this.

It would be nice to call for the baggage while other services are being completed. I would like to suggest the ability to call for or start cargo/baggage loading before passenger loading. I routinely fly out of larger airports and find that most passengers are onboard before the tugs arrive with the cargo/baggage because of where the tugs have to come from.

Thanks!

MediumRareBaku

Re: GSX Future Feature Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 03:12:51 am »
I too find trying to get the balance of passenger/bags/fuel loading right to be very difficult. I sat for a good 15 minutes tonight in the FSLabs waiting for the fuel to finish and then waiting on the bags to come from the other side of the airport. Not ideal.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 06:02:46 am »
The starting point of the vehicles very much depends on the AFCAD of the particular airport in question. If they have vehicle parking and vehicle paths set, they would start a lot closer to your aircraft. That said, I don't know if the FSLabs calls for each action one at a time, but normally when I fly the Boeing 747-400, I'll call for boarding when refueling is getting close to being finished, and usually the baggage carts show up as fueling is going. Of course, I have it set, so the refueling takes place from the left side, so that may have something to do with it.
Captain Kevin

fernandito

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 09:49:01 pm »
Hi Gentz!
I was just having that same thought here when using GSX for CRJ700/900s.You end up waiting about 5 to7 min for the luggage cars to arrive after the passenger loading its completed. Any up dates in the near future that might facilitate adjustments that with that particular aircraft? ???

Regards
FRL
FRL

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 10:27:23 pm »
I was just having that same thought here when using GSX for CRJ700/900s.You end up waiting about 5 to7 min for the luggage cars to arrive after the passenger loading its completed. Any up dates in the near future that might facilitate adjustments that with that particular aircraft? ???
See the first two sentences of my previous post. Has nothing to do with the aircraft.
Captain Kevin

fernandito

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 11:14:46 pm »
Ok Tracking will try that and see what happens then! 8) Thanks for the reply Kv.
FRL