Author Topic: GSX2 small stairs at passenger doors  (Read 1415 times)

romair

GSX2 small stairs at passenger doors
« on: February 01, 2021, 07:48:09 am »
Dear Umberto

First , I always happy to have your excellent GSX tool working perfect with P3Dv5. Its like a dream to have and see your product.

Right now I have a small wish. I fly a lot of Majestic Dash8 mainly to medium sized airport in Italy and sourrounding countries.
After parking I call GSX to work and there is  a small stair which moves automaticly to the rear passenger door.
In real such small stairs are moved by ramp person manually. You can very often see this in Russia docking such stairs to An24 and others.

May I ask you to added one of your ramp person who moves the stairs by walking to the rear passenger door.
I think based on your excellent experience creating animations I think this will not cause a lot of working time to add a ramp person.

Hope for your opinion.
Thanks in advance
Roger   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX2 small stairs at passenger doors
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 10:28:58 am »
We are of course planning to add animated characters to all steps ( not just the smaller one ) that could be pushed by a person but, as with all the things related to GSX features in general, this will have to wait until after we'll release GSX for MSFS 2020, which is everything we are working at it now, when GSX is concerned.

romair

Re: GSX2 small stairs at passenger doors
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 01:43:11 pm »
Thanks Umberto to take care for my wish