Author Topic: GSX AI docking P3D5 with AIG  (Read 1961 times)

bwbriscoe

GSX AI docking P3D5 with AIG
« on: January 30, 2021, 07:59:58 pm »
Hi...

How do I get jetways to dock with AIG AI aircraft?

Thanks,

Ben

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX AI docking P3D5 with AIG
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:46:40 am »
We only tested AI docking with default Traffic and Ultimate Traffic Live, to cover both cases of traffic created with a .BGL schedule and traffic created programmatically with Simconnect, and they surely both work.

There's no reason why any other traffic wouldn't work and I doubt ALL models won't work, I'd said it's probably an issue with some specific models, perhaps they have their exists specified in a way that it's enough for the GSX jetway not to solve so, you might try if another GSX jetway model would work better.

Urmel81

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 07:48:22 pm »
We only tested AI docking with default Traffic and Ultimate Traffic Live, to cover both cases of traffic created with a .BGL schedule and traffic created programmatically with Simconnect, and they surely both work.

There's no reason why any other traffic wouldn't work and I doubt ALL models won't work, I'd said it's probably an issue with some specific models, perhaps they have their exists specified in a way that it's enough for the GSX jetway not to solve so, you might try if another GSX jetway model would work better.

Some models are the same in UTL and AIG I think. All have an exit section, so why should AIG not work? They working with SODE, they should work with the SODE+GSX combo.

Kaiii3

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 08:13:19 pm »
I had to disable GSX via the ingame menu and enable it again to get the ACs docking with GSX at FSDT PHNL in v5. Since then it is working fine

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 10:25:49 am »
I had to disable GSX via the ingame menu and enable it again to get the ACs docking with GSX at FSDT PHNL in v5. Since then it is working fine

To restart GSX when you suspect something might be wrong with it, you should use the "Restart Couatl" option.