Author Topic: SODE has stopped working  (Read 1642 times)

freddiel

SODE has stopped working
« on: January 31, 2021, 07:42:53 am »
Last week, I started a flight as usual and arrived at FlyTampa YSSY to find that the SODE jetways were not there.  Didn't feel the need to act on it since I was parking at a hard stand, and I figured SODE would load properly the next time.
Today, I performed my first flight since then.  When I went to activate the SODE jetways from the GSX menu, I was told "SODE unavailable, jetways will not animate."  Tried the tab+S command, which did not bring up anything.  In my addons dropdown menu within the sim, SODE was not there.
I tried to launch SODE from its location in the C:/ drive and I got the error messages in the attached image.  I went to see if SODE was deactivated or not registered, but it was activated and registered properly, and I haven't touched the SODE installation since the summer anyway.

How can I get my SODE up and running again?

https://i.imgur.com/yu6eju3.png
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 11:37:00 am by virtuali »

freddiel

Re: SODE has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 07:45:41 am »
For what it's worth: P3D v4.5, experienced this both before and after running the latest live update.  Every airport I've experienced this problem (FT YSSY, DD KEWR, SimWings EGLL, LVFR KBWI) I have used GSX and SODE without issue many times before.  There have been no changes to my antivirus software as of recent.  Thanks for any help and guidance!

freddiel

Re: SODE has stopped working
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 05:13:53 pm »
Update: fixed.  Had to do with SimConnect somehow not being installed.