Author Topic: The front stairway does not come up to the front door on WideBody Aircrafts.  (Read 2853 times)

Super_Hot

Hi. I'm noobie and I've tried to customize doors in PMDG747 but then faced with a some kind of probem- the front 2L stairway does not come up to the front door . I need only 2L exit stairway so I just set 'no door at this position' for the others. There are screenshots with a default and customized presets. Also I have this problem with Aerosoft a330.However with PMDG NGXu737 it works fine. How can it be fixed?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
If your goal is having only one passenger stair on the 2L door, set that as Pax1, but use the XML expression taken from the default config for Pax2, and remove the others.

Super_Hot

If your goal is having only one passenger stair on the 2L door, set that as Pax1, but use the XML expression taken from the default config for Pax2, and remove the others.

Well it works...But it works partially.When I start boarding, GSX asks me to open L Entry1.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Looks like you missed the second part of his statement. In your aircraft configuration, you need to set that door to check for door 2 instead of door 1 and rename it accordingly.
Captain Kevin

Super_Hot

Looks like you missed the second part of his statement. In your aircraft configuration, you need to set that door to check for door 2 instead of door 1 and rename it accordingly.

Ohh...Yeah,you're right :) Now it works for me. But I have a problem with Aerosoft A330. When I use jetway for boarding PAXes it opens 1L Door automatically and it's impossible to close it. 

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
If the Aerosoft A330 is designed to control GSX automatically, that's something you'll need to take up with them.
Captain Kevin

Super_Hot

If the Aerosoft A330 is designed to control GSX automatically, that's something you'll need to take up with them.

Ah,ok.  The issue is solved ,thanks for your help ;)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
And what did you do to solve it.
Captain Kevin

trisho0

Please, how did you resolve the problem with A330?
Patricio

Super_Hot

Please, how did you resolve the problem with A330?
Patricio

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151428-aerosoft-a330-gsx-door-problem/