Author Topic: Passengers Boarding & Deboarding  (Read 2185 times)

fernandito

Passengers Boarding & Deboarding
« on: January 04, 2021, 02:54:24 am »
Hi;
I have one alibi issue that forgot to post earlier. In regards to passenger boarding; during boarding I see multiple of different people aprx. 7 to 8ea  however, when time to de-boarding I only get multiple of only 3ea as shown on the screen shot. Any remedy exist to fix that issue? ???

Regards
Fernando R.   
FRL

trisho0

Re: Passengers Boarding & Deboarding
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 06:18:36 am »
Hi;
I have one alibi issue that forgot to post earlier. In regards to passenger boarding; during boarding I see multiple of different people aprx. 7 to 8ea  however, when time to de-boarding I only get multiple of only 3ea as shown on the screen shot. Any remedy exist to fix that issue? ???

Regards
Fernando R.   
My dear friend, clean your glasses .....
Patricio

fernandito

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 03:38:49 pm »
Lmao! :D...Hola Capitan!...Hit you later by email....trying to figure this one out, maybe Clone Virus??! ;D
FRL

trisho0

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 10:15:27 pm »
Lmao! :D...Hola Capitan!...Hit you later by email....trying to figure this one out, maybe Clone Virus??! ;D
Run Live Update often until Virus is gone (lol)

fernandito

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 10:55:16 pm »
Nah!..Dont think that will work and fix that Bug!...Already tried several times! ???
FRL

trisho0

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 11:23:55 pm »
Nah!..Dont think that will work and fix that Bug!...Already tried several times! ???
I don't think is a bug. GSX staff needs to create more figurines (lol). I have the same repetitive tourists.
So, run GSX Live Update often and eventually we could see different passengers.

fernandito

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 11:52:02 pm »
No Problems during loading. Only happens during deboarding (photo attached) same figures the Female, the Kid & the Dude with brief case. Maybe Mutations happening at FL350 perhaps?!...lol :D
FRL