Products Support > Key West Support

Massive KEYW terminal in Nassau **SOLVED**

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cmacker:
I'm having the same issue. I run the update program once a week. No fix happening for me.

Cmacker:
I just reinstalled the scenery. No fix.

virtuali:
I can only repeat and confirm the problem has been fixed long ago, which of course is further confirmed by the fact that, since last December, nobody ever posted it again.

Floridaman:
Hello, since the last update to the KEYW scenery all those large buildings are gone by Nassau. However, when approaching 14 at MYNN there is a huge oversized block to the left of the numbers (ILS equipment building), not sure if that is still related to this issue.

virtuali:
What do you mean with "the last update" ? If you mean the last update of KEYW, which happened month ago, this was exactly what was FIXED, and there hasn't been any updates ever since.

If you mean the last update of the sim that happened today, the problem doesn't happen, there's another problem, which has been already confirmed to be a new bug in the sim affecting taxiway lights, which are randomly spread around the aprons in all 3rd party airports that use the standard ( official SDK ) "Light Row" command to add rows of lights following a custom spline.

But the building that supposedly appear at MYNN, has been fixed months ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version