Author Topic: error or bug passengers  (Read 1825 times)

Steven Silva

error or bug passengers
« on: December 26, 2020, 10:50:00 pm »
Since the last update, the birders are the same model and the same clothes. how can i improve this problem
In advance thanks for the help

Steven Silva

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: error or bug passengers
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 10:20:44 am »
Since the last update, the birders are the same model and the same clothes. how can i improve this problem In advance thanks for the help

I'm sorry but, some users reported this, but we haven't been able to reproduce is and, I don't know what do you mean with "since the last update" but, I assure you we haven't changed anything remotely related to passengers since a long time.

It would be helpful if you gave more information, for example if it happens only with certain airports, only with certain airplanes, only on departure, only on landing, etc.

Mitty

Re: error or bug passengers
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 12:12:18 pm »
I also have this issue for quite a while. I dont remember when it started, but I think it was this year, perhals with the latest LM update? Using the GSX full installer didn't help. I have this issue now almost anytime, P3D V4.5, several airports, payware and ADE generated ones.
The boarding is always OK, it only happens when deboarding. Other operations work. Airplane is the TDS 727, exits have customized positions.
What kind of additional information would help you?

beat regards