Author Topic: VRS F/A-18 ....Taking preoders!  (Read 4645 times)

Razgriz

VRS F/A-18 ....Taking preoders!
« on: December 12, 2009, 07:11:57 am »
I can't believe it, but the time has arrived.  The VRS F/A-18E X is taking pre-orders now.  Its $44.99 USD, but well worth the price.

Full feature list:
http://www.vrsimulations.com/FA18EFSX.htm

http://www.vrsimulations.com

I, for one, am physicked about this!

Paco

Re: VRS F/A-18 ....Taking preoders!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 02:10:34 pm »
For anyone who cares,  I've got VRS for FS9 and I'll agree with Razgriz, it's worth it.  Without a doubt the best addon I've seen for FS9 and I'm expecting no less for FSX.

Paco

Razgriz

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 05:04:43 pm »
For anyone who cares,  I've got VRS for FS9 and I'll agree with Razgriz, it's worth it.  Without a doubt the best addon I've seen for FS9 and I'm expecting no less for FSX.

Paco

I also have it for FS9, and its worth every penny.  IMHO, the VRS is justified if they wanted to sell copies for $70.

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 06:12:26 pm »
How true is it that there is medium or higher framrate hit? Even on high end comps. Anyway sounds like it will be ready sometime it the first 4 month period next year and I gotta have :D Wish it were on CD and not just dwnld.

Paco

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 06:57:12 pm »
FWIW, I have VRS for FS9 and get anywhere from 40-70 FPS, granted I have a high end system but it runs fine.  I too, am a little concerned with FSX.  I stopped using FSX when DCS Blackshark and VRS Superbug came out.  Only started it again lately when the new HUD by Neutrino and the new carriers by Fernandez came out.  Now I split my time between FS9 Superbug and Acceleration F/A-18.   What brings me back to FSX are the carriers.  Just my two cents.

Paco

3.3 ghz i7, GTX295, 6 gig RAM, Track IR5 (busted at moment), X52 Pro