Author Topic: CANNOT ACTIVATE GSX and GSX2 **SOLVED**  (Read 2995 times)

JA

CANNOT ACTIVATE GSX and GSX2 **SOLVED**
« on: December 01, 2020, 01:17:17 am »
Hi,
I have tried everything to activate licences for GSX and GSX 2 and Chicago v.2 after installing P3D v5 with no luck. I’ve read all the info on the forum re this issues, namely switching off all A/virus software and firewalls……made no difference. I keep getting the “failed to validate request because……” error when I use the activation wizard pops up after I enter the serial number. I tried offline activation with Soraco….disaster, didn’t work.

As I understand it, you have to send me a  new Activation number??? Is that correct. Can you please help?

These are the dates I bought the software:

GSX 2.6                                   2/20/2015                                         
GSX Level 2 Expansion 1.0           11/11/2018
Chicago O'Hare V2 1.0                9/25/2019               

Many thanks,
Jim                                 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:31:25 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CANNOT ACTIVATE GSX and GSX2
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 07:39:57 am »
“failed to validate request because……”

You haven't included the ONLY information I needed to help you, the word after the "because....". Because what ?

In any case, you should never post questions about orders and activation on the forum because now, my next question would have been which activation key you are using, which of course you can't reply here.

That's why for questions about orders and activation, you should always used the support email.

JA

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 08:43:35 am »
Dear Sir,
THE reason I have posted on the forum is out of desperation.  I followed your website instructions very carefully regarding activation issues and sent two emails to support@virtualisoftware.com weeks ago along with evidence of my purchases and I still have no answer.
I am disappointed that you have spoken to me in such a derogatory manner when clearly it's your system that  is failing and  not my ability to read.

Jim

JA

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 08:58:27 am »
PS
FYI.........I just forwarded one of my previous emails to support again and marked it ATTENTION: Umberto Colapicchioni

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 09:51:13 am »
are you typing  or  pasting  the  serial  number  in

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 01:16:09 pm »
Dear Sir,sent two emails to support@virtualisoftware.com weeks ago along with evidence of my purchases and I still have no answer.

I'm sorry, it's possible your emails might have gone missing, some times anti-spam filters prevent us to get all emails, just like sometimes our replies get filtered out, so user think we don't reply.

So, just send again an email and be sure to include the COMPLETE error report, not as you did here, omitting the only thing that could explain what your issue was.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 01:31:17 pm »
I am disappointed that you have spoken to me in such a derogatory manner

I'm don't see any trace of a supposedly "derogatory manner" in my reply, which simply indicated what you should have added to your missing report. How exactly I'm supposed to help you if you replaced the error messages with ellipsis ?

when clearly it's your system that  is failing and  not my ability to read.

So I checked your orders now, and it seems you have successfully activated all of them today, so I guess you must have figure it out what you did wrong in the meantime, and not our system "failing".