Author Topic: Jetway on multiple gates  (Read 1895 times)

alexm90

Jetway on multiple gates
« on: November 25, 2020, 08:44:47 pm »
Hello,

i have the MK Scenery for Rome installed. There are three gates missing in the config file from cartayna 508 / 538 and 412. IRL the gates 508 and 528 are served by the Jetway for gate 518. I added the parking spots via ADE, configured the parking inside the GSX menu, and I could add a new jetway, but cannot select an existing one to serve this gate. Is there a way how I could tell GSX to use the one from Gate 518 for the Gates 508 and 528?

All the best,
Alexander

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway on multiple gates
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 02:30:38 pm »
It's not possible to have a jetway from one gate to be used on another one. However, you can physically place the jetway on that other gate, but it must be linked to the gate it's supposed to serve, not the one it's located to.

If a jetway in a gate can serve *both*, that's just not possible.

alexm90

Re: Jetway on multiple gates
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 10:55:58 am »
Thank you for your reply - maybe its a workaround if I rename the new gates to the existing one? I saw in Munich it is possible to have one SODE Jetway connect to the gate 210A and 210B, but I guess that on the back-end thats just "Gate 210" and it works, because of the "range" it has. So maybe this is a way to workaround that issue. Ill try it within the AFCAD bgl and see how GSX / SODE responds.