Author Topic: Couatl crashing at deboarding **SOLVED**  (Read 12094 times)

Steven Silva

Re: Couatl crashing at deboarding
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2020, 12:51:52 am »
fixed here thanks ;D ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl crashing at deboarding **SOLVED**
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2020, 11:56:07 am »
thanks for the feedback, I'll mark it as solved.

alpet

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2020, 07:51:38 pm »
Confirm no more crashes, however now GSX does not work properly with FS Labs auto logic when arrived to a gate (i.e. you need to select deboarding rather than deboarding starts automatically when on blocks).

scotth6

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2020, 05:33:30 pm »
Confirm no more crashes, however now GSX does not work properly with FS Labs auto logic when arrived to a gate (i.e. you need to select deboarding rather than deboarding starts automatically when on blocks).

It has been working for me (P3DV4.5, FSLabs A320/321).  Steps needed are engines shut down, parking brake set, beacon light off.  For me the jetway then automatically connects and deboarding begins.

alexm90

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2020, 03:32:18 pm »
Since the new FsLabs build I encounter the same problem as described, I run the live update but nothing changed. It only happens on airplane integration and not manually. I will enable the logging and post a detailed log after the next segment.

Thank you for your support

[EDIT] I now completed a flight form EDDH to EDDL with FSLabs A319 IAE Variant. Everything works fine until arriving at the gate in EDDL when the ACFT tries to automatically engage deboarding sequence and couatl crashes as mentioned above. I reloaded the couatl engine and was able to deboard the plane manually. It has something to do with the automation of FSLabs acft. I attached the enhanced log file form yesterdays session.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:44:10 am by alexm90 »

alexm90

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2020, 09:47:17 am »
push - up. The Edit of my last post with new information regarding the problem didnt push the thread up, so I add this answer.

alpet

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2020, 09:33:27 pm »

It has been working for me (P3DV4.5, FSLabs A320/321).  Steps needed are engines shut down, parking brake set, beacon light off.  For me the jetway then automatically connects and deboarding begins.
Yes, I know these steps but when I do parking brake on, engines off and beacon lights off - it simply brings me a general GSX menu where I can choose "Request deboarding" but GSX does not start deboarding automatically like it used to do before the latest fix.