Author Topic: fsdt live update  (Read 2792 times)

gporzio

fsdt live update
« on: October 25, 2020, 12:06:42 pm »
Hello,
I have launched FSDT Live Update and am getting an unhandled exception error. I have searched the forum but cannot find an answer. I have disactivated the anti-virus software, rebooted, etc. but the error is still there. Any assistance would be welcome.
I am running Windows 10, Home edition 64, build 19041, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060 with 6GB memory. I have P3D 4.5, and 5, plus MS2020 installed. This is the first time this error appears.

Details from the error debug window:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'QlmLicenseLib, Version=12.1.20089.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9c65e32c060523a1' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'QlmLicenseLib, Version=12.1.20089.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9c65e32c060523a1'
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 12:53:28 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fsdt live update
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:55:05 pm »
I have launched FSDT Live Update and am getting an unhandled exception error. I have searched the forum but cannot find an answer.

The issue has been discussed in many threads, for example here, in the thread named "Couatl Live Update error **SOLVED**"

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24253.msg161126.html#msg161126

gporzio

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 08:05:45 pm »
Thanks.
Read that. Tried that. NOT working.
Antivirus disabled, files deleted, computer rebooted, installation launched, files deleted again. NOT working.
I'm trying to stay polite.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 12:49:35 pm »
Read that. Tried that. NOT working. Antivirus disabled, files deleted, computer rebooted, installation launched, files deleted again. NOT working. I'm trying to stay polite.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with "I'm trying to stay polite", I referred to that thread, because the solutions there DID fix the issue for several users so, it was obviously the correct course of action asking you to try that first.

Try to install the full GSX installer instead ( or another full FSDT installer, if you don't have GSX )

gporzio

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 06:31:19 pm »
Hello  again, Umberto.
The problem seems now solved. It required a full install not only of GSX2 but of all the airports from FSDT. That's fine with me, as I really like them and it was good to do some house cleaning. Could be that one or another file had become corrupted and was blocking FSDT live update.
Happy flying.