Author Topic: Request for the GSX Ground Service menu  (Read 2341 times)

bill3350

Request for the GSX Ground Service menu
« on: October 24, 2020, 05:58:18 pm »
Is it possible to add pax and cargo load status at the end of the ground service menu lines for pax, cargo, and fuel loading?

It would look like the updates you made to show when doors need to be opened or closed.

Boarding passengers for example would show 35 of 70 pax loaded and the information for fuel loading would show Fuel Truck is in position. Loading 10,000 or 30,000

Thanks for any consideration of these enhancements. These would be outstanding for simmers using VR since they will provide the most important info needed for flight preparation without having to review the VR headset.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Request for the GSX Ground Service menu
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 11:33:01 am »
It's possible but, keep in mind those won't update dynamically, and the menu cannot be open for too long, since it might be used by other apps.

bill3350

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 02:04:36 pm »
I normally open it for a quick look at where I am in the loading process then close it so a snapshot update of the loading process would be perfect.

Thanks Much/Bill

Aviajeff

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 08:21:57 pm »
Hi to everybody GSX users.
I've a question for the nice GSX : should it be possible to add a boarding just for crew ?
In the real, crew FA and Pilots are in the aircraft very in advance to prepare it before boarding. In GSX, when we click "Boarding" the crew arrives few minutes before passengers. I think it should be better and more real the crew boards at the beginning of the fly to launch the Pre-flight Events and cockpit preparation, etc. Thanks in advance to your anser and TAKE CARE OF YOU because covid.  :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 12:16:24 am »
I've a question for the nice GSX : should it be possible to add a boarding just for crew ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23879.msg159029.html#msg159029