Products Support > Vancouver CYVR support MSFS

Installation question

(1/2) > >>

lucagigli:
Hi Umberto. I've bought O0Hare, Key West and Vancouver for Msfs. Installer has installed all sceneries in another disk, where I've Addon Manager installed (it's I: but Msfs is in G:). I've seen in Addon Manager there is a folder "MSFS" with sceneries inside. Are correct those installations?

Thank you

Luca Gigli

virtuali:

--- Quote from: lucagigli on October 18, 2020, 01:43:45 pm ---I've seen in Addon Manager there is a folder "MSFS" with sceneries inside. Are correct those installations?
--- End quote ---

Of course they are. I suggest reading both the installer message carefully, which will briefly explain what is going to happen, and there are several threads on the MSFS forums here which explains this in greater detail.

Basically, we just put a symbolic link to the Community folder, which links back to the Addon Manager\MSFS folder, so the scenery can be easily kept updated with the same FSDT Live Update too.

Salexaero:
Hello. Bought the update "Vancouver V2 for MSFS" and installed it in the folder "Community" and "Addon Manager" for Prepar3D v5.
In Prepar3dv5, the script looks like old shabby clothes made of colorful patches and spider webs from the untouched
old frame and taxiwayes lines. Also, MSFS began to load longer if you choose the Vancouver V2 airport scenario as one of the arrival or
departure points. One more remark! Why the Vancouver script is absent in the simulator store and in the user profile materials. Maybe that's why it loads so slowly?

Michael2:
I have to say I am confused by the installation.  The installer told me the files would be installed outside the community folder yet all the files appear to be there.  I have been taking the CYVR folder to and from the community folder in order to deactivate or reactivate the scenery as desired which was when I noticed it is full of files.  I haven't checked my addon manager folder as I have no idea where that is.

lucagigli:
Thank you Umberto

Luca Gigli

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version