Products Support > Vancouver CYVR support MSFS

CYVR MSFS 2020 Feedback

(1/2) > >>

drose12ca:
Firstly, nice work!

Couple issues that I noticed. But I do see that Google Earth is showing what you've implemented, where as Bing Maps shows correctly to real life.

The crosswind runway numbers are 12 / 30 (Google)  when it should be 13 / 31 (Bing).

Google 30

Bing 31

There is an extension on the runway at 26L.

Google

Bing

Dave_YVR:
 The airport as it was released is based on data/imagery that's at least 3 years old.

Mooze:
I was fooled by the statement “ However, is not a “straight” conversion, and there has been many changes, both due to the changing airport layout” I wish I can get my money back.

scotth6:
This is strange, because I remember this same issue being addressed with the FSX/P3D version back in 2015.  Maybe it has something to do with the MSFS SDK.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10856.0.html

lonewulf47:
No idea, what Google picture you are using. Mine (dated 6/13/19) correctly depict the RWY numbers 31/31 and the extension on 26L. Furtermore it would be poor designing by FSDT if RWY number were taken from satellite imaginery... :D Maybe the design of the ciphers, but certainly not the numbers themselves. There are official sources like CAP which are holding accurate numbers and such...

Oskar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version