Products Support > Vancouver CYVR support MSFS

Vancouver V2 for MSFS. Flat Airliner objects.

(1/3) > >>

por930:
I have just loaded and live update Vancouver V2 for MSFS.

I notice flat airliner objects scattered about the airport. What are they? Can I get rid of them as looks strange.

virtuali:
Are you referring to some seaplanes ?

por930:
Hi, the aircraft I see are always white and flat and not sea planes...sort of like some one took a photo of the airport while aircraft were there either parked or taxiing and used this for the scenery. The attached three pics show these white aircraft. On my CYVR, these are scattered over taxiways as well as parking spots. When you get close to them, they look like white aircraft shapes painted on the ground.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: por930 on October 20, 2020, 02:17:00 am ---Hi, the aircraft I see are always white and flat and not sea planes...sort of like some one took a photo of the airport while aircraft were there either parked or taxiing and used this for the scenery
--- End quote ---

What you are looking at, is the default underlying satellite image from Bing, it's not coming from our scenery. The problem is, there's supposed to be our custom texture on top of it, you are basically missing ALL our ground textures.

Which is strange because, they are called by the same .BGL that calls the 3d buildings, which you have.

Do you have other sceneries in the area ?

por930:
Hi, because it is MFS2020, and still quite new, I have only have a few addon sceneries. The only USA/Canada MFS scenery I have is Flightbeam KDEN, which should not be an issue?

In the old FSX days, we could 'stop' out the stock sceneries, so that the FSDT scenery took priority. Is there a way I can turn off the MFS2020 CYVR scenery to make sure some of it is not 'leaking' into MFS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version