Products Support > Vancouver CYVR support MSFS

LOC Courses at CYVR (MSFS) are misaligned **SOLVED**

<< < (10/13) > >>

lonewulf47:

--- Quote from: earnorbust on October 24, 2020, 06:09:43 pm ---@Lonewolf47: To help the MSFS community, you should send your last thread to Asobo support !! ;)

--- End quote ---

You bet I did !! :D ;D

GeoNau:
I as a customer don't care who is wrong and who did what correct.

--- Quote from: virtuali on October 23, 2020, 06:25:46 pm ---Which confirms exactly what I said: the needles ARE CORRECT, hence the ILS IS correct, because if you hand-fly the approach and the the CRS manually, it will work perfectly. The problem is the autopilot code in the sim, which seems to ignore the MagVar, only relies on the Heading, which it assumes to be Magnetic instead of True.

--- End quote ---

With your scenery uninstalled needles and autopilot works, with your scenery installed only the needles do work ! You clearly never fully tested your scenery before you released it !

This thread got started over a week ago and you are still arguing you did nothing wrong (maybe you are correct, but as of now it's still not fully working) ... other developers were able to fix issues within a couple of hours and all it took me was a single post on their Facebook page !

lonewulf47:

--- Quote from: GeoNau on October 25, 2020, 09:17:59 am ---With your scenery uninstalled needles and autopilot works, with your scenery installed only the needles do work ! You clearly never fully tested your scenery before you released it !

This thread got started over a week ago and you are still arguing you did nothing wrong (maybe you are correct, but as of now it's still not fully working) ... other developers were able to fix issues within a couple of hours and all it took me was a single post on their Facebook page !

--- End quote ---

Hi,

If you run the FSDT Updater, the CYVR and KORD sceneries seem to be updated to the correct standard by now. I tested the ILS'es for proper function and they are all correct. So, for me as OP everything is now perfect in this respect. For me personally it revealed a rather unpleasant side of MS/Asobo, as it became obvious that the original concept of having ONE database for the whole simluator is kinda outperformed by themselves by using an incorrect data format for this important part and it is not sure whether this will ever be corrected. Let's hope for some better qualified people at MSAsobo in this resepct.

Oskar

Michael2:
I uninstalled, reinstalled, ran the update.  I don't see any difference.  The autopilot still puts me in the Fraser.  Surely if this was fixed, it would be announced here?

GeoNau:
It's still not working for me either, I even removed everything out of my community folder except the 3 FSDT sceneries and I also did not get any updates when running the updater.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version