Author Topic: No passengers and crew **SOLVED**  (Read 3179 times)

Kjelle

No passengers and crew **SOLVED**
« on: October 04, 2020, 08:35:07 pm »
Hello.
I have suddenly problem with GSX In P3D v.5. When I request loading and  boarding, there will be no buss with pilots and hostesses, only any bus without passengers. Only little truck with luggage arrive to the aircraft and loads luggage on board.
The problem applies to all aircraft as Majestic Dash 8-400 and PMDG Boeing 737-800 NGXu. I have the latest upgrade of GSX.   What is wrong?
Kjelle
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 09:54:32 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No passengers and crew
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 10:21:54 pm »
The problem applies to all aircraft as Majestic Dash 8-400 and PMDG Boeing 737-800 NGXu.

Please clarify what this means. You really mean "ALL" aircraft, or you mean "I only tried these two" ?

What was the airplane payload ? Do you have the "Estimate Passenger number option enabled" ? If yes, it means the passenger number is calculated from the airplane payload so, if the airplane is empty, no passengers will come. If it's off, you tell GSX how many passengers you have.

Kjelle

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 03:37:16 pm »
I have only tested the four passengerplanes I used and the problem is the same. I have Estimate Passenger number option disabled. The problem arose from one day duty to another without me making any changes in GSX or P3D v.5. Should I reinstall GSX?
Kjelle

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 11:01:57 pm »
I have Estimate Passenger number option disabled.

Which mean you should have seen the dialog asking how many passengers you have. Have you ? Which number you inserted ?

Kjelle

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 03:54:00 pm »
For PMDG 737 NGXU I choose 131 passengers and for Majestic Dash 8-400 42 passengers.  I can not se any passengers.

Kjelle

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 10:18:22 pm »
The problem is solved. For unexplained reason GSX Level 2 Expansion was not activated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 03:31:35 pm »
The problem is solved. For unexplained reason GSX Level 2 Expansion was not activated.

Yes, that's normal, if GSX L2 is not active, you won't see any passengers. You probably obtained your activation from Esellerate, but the updated 64 bit version of the program doesn't support Esellerate ( there's no 64 bit version of Esellerate and there never be one, since Esellerate closed in 2019 ), so if you originally activated using an Esellerate key and the 32 bit Esellerate software, you will have to reactivate under the new system.