Author Topic: GSX issue installing in Prepar3D v4 after successful install on FSX  (Read 1569 times)

Fernando1547

Hello, I’m having issues installing GSX in Prepar3D v4 after having installed successfully less than two weeks ago GSX both original and level 2 for FSX on the same computer. First I went to the update application installed on my desktop and let it run. It worked for quite a while downloading Couatl 64 bits and PBR files. It ended without any problems but when I thought everything was ready I started prepar3d and Addon manager was nowhere to be found. This might be easier to solve than what I can presume at this time (as was the elimination of the virtuali folder when I experienced a corrupted airport customization issue in FSX). For now, I’m somewhat frustrated with some things unrelated to GSX like not having been able to download my recently purchased Prepar3d v4 SDK.msi file through my original browser, only to experiment trying the same download using Internet Explorer rather than my accustomed Chrome browser and being able to download it without any problems. Who tells you these and many other things that are subject to occur without any reason or logic if I’ve just downloaded the full simulator without any problems previously to this using Chrome.
Anyways, I’d be really glad to get some help redirecting the files onto the prepar3d folder which is by the way on another hard drive on the same computer for space purposes.
Thanks in advance
Fernando

PD: fixed just by downloading it from your site once again.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 01:45:22 pm by Fernando1547 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX issue installing in Prepar3D v4 after successful install on FSX
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 10:39:20 pm »
So, is your problem fixed now in P3D4 as well ?

Fernando1547

Re: GSX issue installing in Prepar3D v4 after successful install on FSX
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 01:47:21 am »
Yes sir, thanks for asking.