Products Support > Key West Support

KEYW for MSFS - buildings not showing up

<< < (14/17) > >>

virtuali:
Ok, check if you see the message about downloading and digitally signing the scenery during the FSDT Live Update step of the process. Look for any errors.

EvilCookie:
Hello,

I am having the same issue of the terminal building not showing nor the Cubana aircraft.  I've tried everything suggested in this thread with no luck.  To be clear, I tried installing with and without antivirus enabled, deleted the content.xml file (also moving the scenery line to the top), I've updated through the addon manager, I've removed all sceneries and only installed the KEYW one.  Nothing has worked. 

I notice that when I go to window's Add/Remove section, the scenery is showing as version 1.1.1 despite running the updater.  Also, when I go to the MSFS world map area, the airport has a third party content icon, but it does not have a star icon like other premium airports I have purchased.  The only other thing I can think of that is odd is the installer always hangs when it says "Performing step 6 of 510" but it eventually finishes installing after a few minutes.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Nkurun:
I see that and have no error messages

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Nkurun on July 01, 2021, 04:09:47 am ---I see that and have no error messages
--- End quote ---

If you can confirm you saw the key west file downloaded and digitally signed, it means installation is all fine, and if you don't see buildings, it's because of another scenery in conflict.

virtuali:
check if you see the message about downloading and digitally signing the scenery during the FSDT Live Update step of the process. Look for any errors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version