Author Topic: Tugs  (Read 2065 times)

Matty21

Tugs
« on: September 11, 2020, 10:52:59 am »
The default tugs that come with p3d can they be removed anyone know?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Tugs
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 11:34:26 am »
With the ground traffic density slider.

Matty21

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:29:44 pm »
I knew that I only want to remove the tugs as there floating in the air lol be nice If I could turn a bgl off

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 12:37:40 pm »
I knew that I only want to remove the tugs as there floating in the air lol be nice If I could turn a bgl off

You said the "default tugs that come with P3D", and posted this in the GSX section, without any reference to a particular scenery, so I assumed you only wanted to turn them off.

If they are floating in the air, if they really are the default tugs, it's a problem caused by a conflicting scenery, and doesn't have anything to do with GSX and nothing in GSX you can do to fix it.

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 10:18:36 pm »
how can we take off that extra static carts and stuff out at PHNL, cause its in the way of GSX.. GSX have to go right through the static.. yea and even though it does go through and doesn't stop them, it doesn't very life like having one set equipment go through another.. So if there was a way to completely remove the static carts.. That would be great.. I did the CNTRL+F12 but didn't see any option to remove them only open the hangers is all I seen..   Also is there anyway next update you can update the last few gates at PHNL.. Those are suppose to be G gates but there also off in numbers cause where I parked yesterday was gate 7 but suppose to be G5  Thanks
COA
Bill