Author Topic: Support - No Response (Need Help) **SOLVED**  (Read 2148 times)

AviationBurn

Support - No Response (Need Help) **SOLVED**
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:33:20 pm »
Hello, I sent different emails to support ( support@virtualisoftware.com ) on August 18th and August 20th 2020 regarding the transfer of my activation key for GSX Level 1 from my old email to my new email as the old one was deleted and received no response (or what appears to be no response) not sure if my emails never sent or the response emails were filtered out for some reason but if you could help me out it would be much appreciated thanks.

If this is a problem on my end sorry for wasting your time I just have no idea what else to do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:51:34 pm by virtuali »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Support - No Response (Need Help)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 01:46:55 am »
Umberto would have to clarify that for you, but in the meantime, have you checked your spam to see if it somehow ended up there?
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:42:38 pm »
I checked your orders now, and they were already registered to your new email since August 20th. I sent another copy of the purchase receipt too, in case you missed the first one we sent back then ( it's possible it might have been filtered by your ISP as Spam )

AviationBurn

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 05:20:02 pm »
I checked your orders now, and they were already registered to your new email since August 20th. I sent another copy of the purchase receipt too, in case you missed the first one we sent back then ( it's possible it might have been filtered by your ISP as Spam )

Great, received the new emails thanks for all the help much appreciated!