Author Topic: FSX AND GROUND SERVICES NOT WORKIN  (Read 2880 times)

Simonb1982

FSX AND GROUND SERVICES NOT WORKIN
« on: August 18, 2020, 03:27:14 am »
Im having great problems in fsx-se and the ground services they all work but pushback its requests pushback but nothing happens can some one help please

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX AND GROUND SERVICES NOT WORKIN
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 09:46:51 pm »
The obviously work but, of course, is not possible to help you with such a sparse description of your problem. You don't say:

- which airport you are using. if it's not default, please identify the scenery.

- which gate you are using.

- which airplane you are using.

Simonb1982

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 01:41:54 pm »
dosnt seem to matter which airport or aircraft

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 04:45:08 pm »
But since pushback works for everybody, it must be something in your configuration so, again, please indicate all the precise steps to reproduce it, including all the information I already asked:

- which airport you are using. if it's not default, please identify the scenery.

- which gate you are using.

- which airplane you are using.

If you are sure "it doesn't matter", then it must happen in a default airplane on a default airport so, please, indicate an example of a default airplane and a default airport in which this happens.

Simonb1982

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 04:56:47 pm »
im not technical at all its all airports and its the Default a321 can u come look via team viewer as i use some airports with senery2000 and some are defualt and its happeing where ever i am

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 05:07:20 pm »
Please try to explain better. What is "scenery2000" ?

Simonb1982

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 05:14:43 pm »
im not technical but its a scenery add on www.uk2000scenery.co.uk can i show u on teamviewer that is doing never had the ussue till the last update

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 05:24:19 pm »
Nothing in the last update can possibly have anything to do with UK2000 scenery, especially considering the "last update" came almost 2 months ago.

Also, you said it doesn't matter which airport you use. Now you are saying it happens with UK2000 so, I'll ask it again: does it happen with a default airport, or it happens JUST there ?

Has the scenery being identified in GSX ? If you want to know if it has, you can open the GSX customization page, and see if the scenery AFCAD is the correct one, that is the one that comes with the scenery.

Simonb1982

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 05:36:21 pm »
it happensd with both the senery 2000 and default fsx senery can we just teamview in and you can check sorry i really dont understand what im to do nevrer had this issue when i brought it it all worked ok but not its not all ground service work but when you cone me to push back it will ask for clerance but the notingh from there on happened i have even uninstalled and reinstalled gsx

Simonb1982

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 10:51:30 pm »
so are you not going to help me now???