Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

First GSX Preview for MSFS

<< < (2/11) > >>

NavySubCanada:
Thank goodness that GSX is coming to MSFS!  Take your time Umberto, while I miss GSX immensely I am happy to hang on until you are ready to release it!

Rick

FireCapt:
You're the MAn, Umberto ;D

Can't wait to get this. Will it have the people flow elements in it ?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: FireCapt on October 17, 2020, 01:02:26 am ---Can't wait to get this. Will it have the people flow elements in it ?
--- End quote ---

Sure, and they'll look much better too!

AirbusCaptain:
Will GSX fix the positioning of the jetways in MSFS? or will we have the ability to adjust them like in P3D? right now there are so many airports where the jetways are in the way of the J Line for an aircraft to park that when I spawn into a session its going through my fuselage. I know you said you are not sure about the customization right now so I apologize if Im asking the same question. 

virtuali:

--- Quote from: AirbusCaptain on November 13, 2020, 10:06:12 pm ---Will GSX fix the positioning of the jetways in MSFS? or will we have the ability to adjust them like in P3D? right now there are so many airports where the jetways are in the way of the J Line for an aircraft to park that when I spawn into a session its going through my fuselage. I know you said you are not sure about the customization right now so I apologize if Im asking the same question. 
--- End quote ---

Yes, we'll surely have the jetway customization feature, maybe it will look different, but it's clearly an important feature, even more so in MSFS, which seems to have a very fast growing freeware community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version