Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

First GSX Preview for MSFS

<< < (3/11) > >>

AirbusCaptain:

--- Quote from: virtuali on November 15, 2020, 02:26:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: AirbusCaptain on November 13, 2020, 10:06:12 pm ---Will GSX fix the positioning of the jetways in MSFS? or will we have the ability to adjust them like in P3D? right now there are so many airports where the jetways are in the way of the J Line for an aircraft to park that when I spawn into a session its going through my fuselage. I know you said you are not sure about the customization right now so I apologize if Im asking the same question. 
--- End quote ---

Yes, we'll surely have the jetway customization feature, maybe it will look different, but it's clearly an important feature, even more so in MSFS, which seems to have a very fast growing freeware community.

--- End quote ---

awesome great news!

Smooth Flying YT:
Will I be able to choose from multiple ground handler companies depending on the airport just like the P3D version?

Btw. Any new previews coming soon?   ;D

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Smooth Flying YT on November 16, 2020, 04:23:41 pm ---Will I be able to choose from multiple ground handler companies depending on the airport just like the P3D version?
--- End quote ---

We think so.

--- Quote ---Btw. Any new previews coming soon? 
--- End quote ---

It's not something that will come quickly. First Asobo/MS must complete the SDK.

BAF_McNab:
It looks great, and is one of the best looking add ons I have seen. I do have a couple of questions though. I only use FS2020 and I know the problems you are having with porting it due to the limits of the SDK etc but when it is ready, will I be able to edit the passengers at all ? e.g. Change skin colours/tones ?  Or add clothing, alter it's colours etc (Flying out of cold airports into hot ones and vice versa.)

Many thanks in advance and apologies if I am asking in the wrong place.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: BAF_McNab on December 03, 2020, 06:53:18 pm ---when it is ready, will I be able to edit the passengers at all ? e.g. Change skin colours/tones ?  Or add clothing, alter it's colours etc (Flying out of cold airports into hot ones and vice versa.)
--- End quote ---

We can't possibly know now. I don't see any limitations in theory, but we must first wait to get back the missing features in the SDK before knowing for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version