Author Topic: Why no one replies? **SOLVED**  (Read 2911 times)

hakimi66@yahoo.ca

Why no one replies? **SOLVED**
« on: August 29, 2020, 11:47:51 am »
Hi all
For a long while I am trying to get my GSX registered but can not get through. My serial key does not get accepted. I have sent emails and have posted here too, but do not receive any help. I have used my add on manager in P3D V4 in order to register but nothing works. Could someone please inform me how to do it?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 10:10:48 am by virtuali »

Michael1

Re: Why no one replies?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 06:34:25 pm »
Sometimes, If they think that the answer is in other threads, all ready discussed then they won't answer. It is annoying. On the other hand, if there is a certain team member who is responsible for this area, remember that FSDT is a European company and this is the last two weeks of August, when many people are on vacation. In Italy , for example, it's Ferragosto, which begins on the 15th of August.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Why no one replies?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 10:10:37 am »
Sometimes, If they think that the answer is in other threads, all ready discussed then they won't answer.

That's not the case, when somebody repeats the same question over and over here, we always reply with a post linking to other posts in which the issue was answered.

On the other hand, if there is a certain team member who is responsible for this area, remember that FSDT is a European company and this is the last two weeks of August, when many people are on vacation. In Italy , for example, it's Ferragosto, which begins on the 15th of August.

I don't see how a single vacation day in Italy is anywhere relevant to us today ( two weeks later ), considering our company is based in Switzerland. In any case, let's see this SPECIFIC case about the user hakimi66@yahoo.ca, which is wrongly complaining about us "not replying", and he's AGAIN spreading inaccurate informations:

Here, July 22th, he again complained about not receiving answers about how to register ( something which is of course explained on the first pages of each and every FSDT manuals AND on each and every purchase receipt of any product )

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23991.msg159671.html#msg159671

Of course, he WAS replied to, less than 24 hours after his original email and, guess what, he finished the thread with:

"I owe you and the group an apology"

Then he posted again:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24102.0.html

August 22th, saying again he cannot register, and of course he WAS replied to with the only correct answer he could get which is, of course, that questions about orders and reactivation should always be made by email because, of course, support cannot be very effecting on the public forum, since we cannot obviously discuss his private informations here on the forum.

As of today, he NEVER sent any email to support, as asked, his last email we received is still the one from May, the same one he also complained not having received any answer to, and he later apologized for it.

hakimi66@yahoo.ca

Re: Why no one replies? **SOLVED**
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 01:52:17 pm »
Hi again
I have once received a reply stating to use add on manager in order to register the product. I have used it and my serial number was not accepted. So I complained again asking why my serial key number does not get registered? On that, I have still no answer? Here below you can read the content of our conversations:

On 24/05/2020 16:57, homayoon hakimi wrote:
Hello
I have purchased the product and need to register to be able to use it fully however I never get a link when entering GSX asking me if I want to register. PLease let me know how I can register the product. Please note that I see it in my add on's.

Thank you

REply:
As indicated in your purchase receipt:

To Activate your Serial Number after the installation:

- Start the simulator

- Open the Addon Manager, under the "Addons" menu

- Select your product and click the "Register Serial" button

- Type your Serial Number.

--
best regards,
Umberto Colapicchioni
http://www.fsdreamteam.com

My other email dated June 6th 2020
Hello
I have a registered GSX but does not work. It keeps sending me to the 3 trial ones after pushing Shift and F12.
Please inform me about how to solve this issue.
Thanks
Hakimi

And I thank you for that reply but my issue is not solved yet. As you can read twice I have asked for assistance. Eventually, my last post was here again "why no one answers"? My last question was why my registration number does not get accepted? And I have explained that I have done as I have been told using the aadon manager.

So could someone please help me with this issue?
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Why no one replies? **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 10:56:51 pm »
So I complained again asking why my serial key number does not get registered? On that, I have still no answer? Here below you can read the content of our conversations:

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, let's see the dates YOU posted:

On 24/05/2020 16:57, homayoon hakimi wrote

This was in May, and I obviously replied to this.

My other email dated June 6th 2020

So your other email was in June, and that's precisely why I posted YOUR last post from JULY 22th, which clearly explained you had to contact us ONLY by email for questions about reactivations and to THAT post of JULY 22th, you replied with:

"I owe you and the group an apology"

This was the last post of yours, and you never sent any emails after it either. So, what's the point of discussing previous emails from May and June ( which has been both answered ), after your last post of JULY, with your APOLOGY and NO FOLLOW UP at all, and now you are back here complaining we don't answer ?