Author Topic: Boarding issues **SOLVED**  (Read 2741 times)

Poro

Boarding issues **SOLVED**
« on: July 03, 2020, 05:51:21 pm »
When I press the start boarding button. All it says is boarding requested and nothing happens. all the doors are open too.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:48:14 pm by virtuali »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Boarding issues
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 05:58:46 pm »
Depending on how you have GSX set up, it may be waiting for you to enter in how many passengers you want to board. You would see a green bar at the top if that's the case.
Captain Kevin

Poro

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 06:03:27 pm »
I am not getting a green bar at the top.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 07:24:06 pm »
Then need more information, what planes, what airports, and what exactly did you do.
Captain Kevin

Poro

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 08:32:09 pm »
I have tried it at DD chicago X and also default airports. I have tested it with the 787 and Fslabs a320. And nothing is happens none of the vehicles move into position. The only thing that I can get to happen is get the stairs in position and Catering trucks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 11:16:23 pm »
I am not getting a green bar at the top.

You are supposed to get it only if you disable the "Estimate passenger number" option, which by default is enabled.

bobpr

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 01:29:48 am »
Hi,

I'm having a similar issue with V5 HF2. Before I went to V5  the Deboarding request worked every time with the green bar appearing, now nothing happens. If I request Deboarding I too can operate the jetways and stairs only AFTER a 'Reset Position'. Estimate Number of Passangers is not selected.

Bob

Paro,

SRI for jumping in your thread but I'm hoping we can find a solution.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 01:51:01 am »
I'm having a similar issue with V5 HF2. Before I went to V5  the Deboarding request worked every time with the green bar appearing, now nothing happens. If I request Deboarding I too can operate the jetways and stairs only AFTER a 'Reset Position'.

Sorry, but your post is not very clear. Are you saying that:

- Deboarding just doesn't work

OR

- You cannot operate stairs or jetways after you request Deboarding, but Deboarding itself otherwise work.

Also, it's not clear if you have enabled the automatic service option. And if you have, check if the issue is fixed by not enabling it.

bobpr

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 06:17:59 pm »
Thank you.

Surprise! It was me.

Last week I  performed  a partial restore for problems not related to P3D which reinstalled old P3dv4 addon data. Cleaned it up and it seems to work now.

Bob