Author Topic: prep3d v5 and inaccurate gsx behaviour  (Read 1660 times)

wmens

prep3d v5 and inaccurate gsx behaviour
« on: June 15, 2020, 08:50:08 am »
Hello,

Since I installed prep3d vs5, GSX is very inaccurate:

- there are no passengers
- the fuel truck leaves immediately after arriving, delivering no fuel
- the jetways are placed inaccurate against the plane

The cargo and baggage service are oke. I use the newest windows 10 incl. updates and Prosim. I reinstalled GSX and GSX 2.

I have no clue anymore where to find a solution. In prep3d vs 4  everything is working perfect.

Wim Mens

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: prep3d v5 and inaccurate gsx behaviour
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 10:49:09 pm »
Since I installed prep3d vs5, GSX is very inaccurate:

Nothing that you are reporting here is caused by GSX or a supposed incompatibility with P3D V5. Of course, I assume you have installed in the correct way, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23351.0.html

That is, download and install using the latest GSX FULL installer, which supports P3D V5. After this, you'll be able to run the normal updates, but the first time you install into P3D V5, the new installer must be used at least once.

- there are no passengers

Sure there are. But of course it's impossible to help you without a proper description of the situation. Which scenery ? Which kind of gate ? If it had a jetway, was it a GSX L2 jetway ?

the fuel truck leaves immediately after arriving, delivering no fuel

It doesn't do that. But of course it's impossible to help you without a proper description of the situation. Which airplane ? It is an airplane that is flagged to use the default refuel system or not ? It makes a huge difference.

- the jetways are placed inaccurate against the plane

No they aren't. But of course it's impossible to help you without a proper description of the situation. Which jetways are you referring to ?

- Default jetways on default airports automatically replaced by GSX ?

- GSX L2 jetways that replaced 3rd party jetway using a GSX .INI profile ? If yes, has that scenery being updated/changed for P3D V5 ? If yes, it's very likely the AFCAD has changed, so it will likely need an updated GSX profile too.

Now, this if you see *misplaced* GSX L2 jetways. If, instead, you see them placed correctly, but they don't go to the airplane door correctly, are you SURE they are GSX L2 jetways ?

wmens

Problem solved
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 04:34:18 pm »
Thank you for your answer. Just before reading your post I discovered I did not install sode for prep3d vs5. When I did that, the problems were gone! We live and learn.

Best regards

Wim Mens