Author Topic: GSX Update  (Read 3303 times)

cooperwarner8

GSX Update
« on: June 09, 2020, 11:11:56 am »
Hi

Is the latest update only for V4.5? Didn't change anything on mine (V5)

Jetways still don't work on AI

Pit

Re: GSX Update
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 11:43:12 am »
Hi

Is the latest update only for V4.5? Didn't change anything on mine (V5)

Jetways still don't work on AI

Hi,
I do have P3D v4.5 but even for me are the Jetways NOT working for AI aircrafts...... I see no difference at all with previous GSX L2 ( SODE 1.7.1 installed and registered of course ).
Pit.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 12:41:39 pm »
Jetways will work for AI, if the feature is enabled in SODE.

cooperwarner8

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 01:07:02 pm »
Jetways will work for AI, if the feature is enabled in SODE.
In v5?
How do I enable this? I’m not sure how to do this sorry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 01:18:18 pm »
Start the SODE Platform Manager when the sim is not running, and from the "Tools"->"Settings" menu, be sure "Enable AI Traffic Detection" is set to TRUE.

Pit

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 09:02:54 pm »
Start the SODE Platform Manager when the sim is not running, and from the "Tools"->"Settings" menu, be sure "Enable AI Traffic Detection" is set to TRUE.

Hi ,
YES this is it!! I get finally the Jetways docked to the AI aircrafts now!!
But, why it was not explicit explained in the notes of the updates, neither by 12Bpilot (SODE 1.7.1) nor by virtuali (GSX L2)? I certainly did not find the solution without this "hint"....

Regards, Pit.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 10:38:31 pm »
But, why it was not explicit explained in the notes of the updates, neither by 12Bpilot (SODE 1.7.1) nor by virtuali (GSX L2)? I certainly did not find the solution without this "hint"....

That's because AI detection has been available in SODE since a while ago, it's nothing new of this version, the news it's that now it works with GSX jetways too but, it still requires the option to be enabled in SODE, just like any other SODE jetway before the GSX update.

Pit

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 11:14:45 pm »

That's because AI detection has been available in SODE since a while ago, it's nothing new of this version, the news it's that now it works with GSX jetways too but, it still requires the option to be enabled in SODE, just like any other SODE jetway before the GSX update.

Understood Umberto, thanks for the reply.
Regards.

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 12:51:39 am »
Oohh my fault. The 'SODE Platform Monitor' I'll go looking for it. I didn't know it existed after all this time of having GSX 1/2. It didn't make a desktop shortcut so I wasn't looking for it and wasn't accessible in P3D add-ins.

I'm sure that will fix my problem  :)

Thanks for putting up with us.
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6