Author Topic: GSX - Specific Operations - Charter Team Flights  (Read 1702 times)

cowings1588

GSX - Specific Operations - Charter Team Flights
« on: June 13, 2020, 01:02:51 am »
Was curious if its something that maybe one day in future time could be possibly implemented into GSX.. The option to run Team Sport Charter Flights Such as Baseball Teams, Football Teams and so on.. Now what I was thinking is there could be an option within GSX,  There would be a simple slider between Reg Revenue Pax Flight which would be by default like it is now..  Then there would be the extra option too have a Team Charter, then maybe below or next too it you just tell it Baseball,Football, Soccer etc with sliders of their own for each of those sports. Then this way. instead of general people, you get mostly your team coming in on like 4 or 5 buses in suits and ties. Then also you get their bags which normally load in the front pit like they load the bags now but in back, you'd get one of those cube trucks that has all the team gear and usually about 5-8 of those roll dollies trunk cases on wheels that are loaded up  along side about 30 to 40 black duffle bags, 4-6 bat bags, then usually about 30-40 regular luggage bags that go up front which is players and trainers personal luggage bags..    Just throwing it out there..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - Specific Operations - Charter Team Flights
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 12:00:40 pm »
Yes, that'a s nice suggestion, we'll keep it in mind for future updates.

cowings1588

Re: GSX - Specific Operations - Charter Team Flights
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 08:38:08 am »
Thank you, No Problem..  I wasn't sure if it would work out but hey if you guys thank its possible.. I am cool with it.. Yea far as the cube truck that brings the players equipment.. I would say its like a medium, size cube truck..  Big enough cube truck I know that it fit like 7 or 8 of those big chest size boxes on wheels.. which were heavy plus like I said we had the black duffle bags with ball and gloves. then like probably 4-6 big bat bags with baseball bats.. lol Before they'd even get there we would load their personal bags or luggage in front pit.. usually about 35-50 bags
COA
Bill