Author Topic: Auto-docking elucidation  (Read 2101 times)

gootoo

Auto-docking elucidation
« on: June 08, 2020, 01:53:54 pm »

Hello everybody,

Even i was expecting too much time to see SODE jetways to auto-dock on AI aircrafts, unfortunately disappointed, because only one in every airport is working properly,
          all  the  others, either stay in rest position, or if they are located in positions where AI aircrafts are parked,almost disappear.I remarked that a banner on the screen is   
          appearing with the notice that jetways are stopped due to main module(exe.).How could I solve the problem? Please, help!

Thank you in advance...

srcooke

Re: Auto-docking elucidation
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:53:08 pm »
Same issue, stopped due to main module-exe followed shortly by SODE connection lost. Misplaced jetways in addition to the floating problem previously reported with ADEV5 afcads.
Regards
Stephen Cooke

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Auto-docking elucidation
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 01:28:28 pm »
Misplaced jetways in addition to the floating problem previously reported with ADEV5 afcads.

What do you mean with displaced jetways ? Are you reporting something related to the log file you posted, or it's a separate issue ?

- If it's related to the log file you posted, you are using a GSX customization file for FlyTampa EHAM, jetways will be placed when that file indicates. Whether they match the underlying airport or not, depends if the version of the scenery you use matches that customization.

- If it's not related to the log file you posted, please open a new thread, with a proper title, explaining precisely where and how this happens.

About jetways not always working ( even if the work for your airplane ), this post explains some reasons:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23760.msg158305.html#msg158305