Author Topic: Denver, Colorado Pics  (Read 15512 times)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
Re: Denver, Colorado Pics
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:49 am »
Love the wing shots.  Excellent edits!

What scenery are you using?  Seen a lot of questions, but I didn't see the answer...

Thanks.  No edits.  Photos taken in realtime.  I am using the Ariane 737 model with Mega Scenery Earth Colorado.  Along with Real Extreme Enviornment weather enigine.  :)

Yeah I got that Colorado, Florida(Orlando area), and Arizona.  I love these sceneries as well.  I plan to use them in my home cockpit once it is completed.

Doh, I forgot that MegaSceneryEarth did the Denver area. Glad you posted those screen shots so we can see what it looks like. I must go purchase it now since I fly that area often. That looks like one of the few areas that MegaSceneryEarth did a great job. Their Florida stuff is aweful  :'(
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 07:48:42 am »
Love the wing shots.  Excellent edits!

What scenery are you using?  Seen a lot of questions, but I didn't see the answer...

Thanks.  No edits.  Photos taken in realtime.  I am using the Ariane 737 model with Mega Scenery Earth Colorado.  Along with Real Extreme Enviornment weather enigine.  :)

Yeah I got that Colorado, Florida(Orlando area), and Arizona.  I love these sceneries as well.  I plan to use them in my home cockpit once it is completed.

Doh, I forgot that MegaSceneryEarth did the Denver area. Glad you posted those screen shots so we can see what it looks like. I must go purchase it now since I fly that area often. That looks like one of the few areas that MegaSceneryEarth did a great job. Their Florida stuff is aweful  :'(

How does the Orlando area look with MegaSceneryEarth? You have any pics you could post of it? The south Florida they did is bad. Too many clouds on the ground and the colors are way too washed out.

I would be interested in Orlando since I have the Cloud9 KMCO, but I will wait until you post some pics, if you have some.

Thanks for posting the Denver area. It looks a lot better than what I would expect from them. It's too bad that they will put in the time to do night textures, but wont take the time to adjust the colors on some of their other products.

skimmer

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 06:14:38 pm »
Thanks for the link junior27

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 09:04:11 pm »
As the forum section name says:

Screenshots
Post screenshots of FSDreamTeam products here.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 09:09:40 pm »
Thanks for the link junior27

No problem
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler