Author Topic: No passengers deboarding?  (Read 18040 times)

Sirsimon

Re: No passengers deboarding?
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2018, 03:47:23 pm »
Success!! thank you - the plane config was checked 'cargo' which I would have never have found.

All is well.
Thank you again
Simon

DreamSkywards

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 05:37:16 pm »
Hah, you're welcome!

Ap2218

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2020, 09:28:20 am »
Same problem with PMDG737, When park at the gate without jetway, Bus arrived but no passenger de-boarding.  VTBD, VTCC, VTSP. But when park at RJBB with jetway everything is good.

I have this exact issue. Just landed at KLGB and the baggage is unloaded just fine. However when the bus arrives and the stairs mount on the aircraft, no passengers walk out. I am using p3dv5 hf1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2020, 12:38:09 pm »
I have this exact issue. Just landed at KLGB and the baggage is unloaded just fine. However when the bus arrives and the stairs mount on the aircraft, no passengers walk out. I am using p3dv5 hf1

You are replying to a very old post and, in that post, the problem was the airplane flagged as Cargo so, the first thing to check in your case is this one.

If that's not your case, you should provide with more precise information. You don't say anything about that KLGB scenery. Is default or 3rd party ? If it's not default, which scenery is ? And, you don't say if you have GSX L2 active, and you don't say if that problem is happening only on THAT airport, or elsehwere.