Author Topic: GSXLv2 Flight Attendants inside the Cabin  (Read 1925 times)

fernandito

GSXLv2 Flight Attendants inside the Cabin
« on: May 29, 2020, 10:49:36 pm »
Hi Folks;
I have to address an interesting observation that only happened once here in my Sim Pd3v4.5 with GSXLv2. At the moment of installing the addon, I did a test with a PMDG 777 and I noticed on a separate popup screen that I prompted of the interior looking towards the exit doors during boarding time and view passengers boarding through the Jetways, I noticed at the time that one of the FA emoji standing clearly at the end of entrance to the Cabin prior the passengers make a right turn into the cabin but no longer see it taking place again. This also occurred as well but do sometimes during boarding time for the CRJ700/900. Was that an error or its something that can be set up. If so, its there a section or manual on how to set it up? ???

Regards;
Fernando R.
FRL

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSXLv2 Flight Attendants inside the Cabin
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 04:42:08 pm »
Flight attendants work but, some airplane can take control of them and prevent them from boarding. Check if you see the message "Crew boarding".

fernandito

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 12:19:00 am »
Yes Sir!..I do see the message and actually can see them walking in, however what I have noticed at one occasion during boarding without Jetways (ladder) I did noticed the FAs entered then turned around and held a position near the front and rear boarding doors another so its that correct that only under that scenario that will take place or should take place at any given one??? ???

Regards
Fernando R.
FRL

fernandito

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 09:45:53 pm »
Hello;
Well I have finally figure this one out!!!....The FAs will only stand near the boarding door only when no jetways are attached to the aircraft, only with escalator or in the case of smaller passenger like the CRJ700/900 own stairs built in cabin doors without any jetway attached. So my question
 it's if there a way to enable the FAs to remain near the door at all times? ???

Regards
Fernando R.
FRL