Author Topic: Problem with passengers at KSUN  (Read 1408 times)

MajorMike

Problem with passengers at KSUN
« on: May 28, 2020, 06:15:39 pm »
The other day I did a flight into KSUN and when I came to disembark the passengers they were initially in the air but I have taken a few screenshots to show what happened over time and eventually they disembarked correctly.
Today I did a flight out of KSUN and I had a problem embarking. I only got to trying to embark the crew who were walking next to the small van which brings the crew. It would not progress so I eventually disabled GSX to stop it trying to board passengers. I then could enable GSX to arrange for pushback. Unfortunatley no screen sho of the embarking crew.
I have never had this before. It just seems that it is at this airport
P3Dv4.5
Default airport
Orbx Global Base Trees HD Global Vector Open LC North Ameria open LC South America Northern California Southern california OpenLC Mesh South America

FSLabs A319

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with passengers at KSUN
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 05:16:15 pm »
It seems you have an airport altitude problem, most likely caused by OrbX, so you might try checking the small airplane icon on the top right of the GSX parking customization page, where it says "Ground Elevation", to fix altitude conflicts caused by conflicting scenery files with different altitudes at that airport.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 04:09:26 pm by virtuali »