Author Topic: Zurich impossible to relocate again  (Read 4516 times)

cansermoz

Zurich impossible to relocate again
« on: December 21, 2007, 10:09:06 am »
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I have a question:

Zurich I bought a few months ago. Meanwhile, I changed my computer. When I re-installed the scene on my new computer, I had myself again. Here no problem. Yesterday I uninstalled FS2004. When I reinstalled Zurich, the problems began. The scene was displayed for two minutes before disappearing. Could not registered the product again, as in the menu, the civil registration is light gray in color, so inactive! ! !  >:( >:( >:(

In addition, I did not make key reserve! Help because I am now m'user nerves.  :'( :'(

Thank you for your answers.

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: Zurich impossible to relocate again
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 01:02:34 pm »
Please read this post and the manual : http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=195.0

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich impossible to relocate again
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 02:02:02 pm »
Cedric,

I've already replied to you by email 3 times, always stating the same thing: as clearly explained in the manual, a backup .REG file was automatically created when you bought the product. And you got a warning alerting you to store that in a safe place for future reinstallations.

All right, you ignored that warning, and you erased FS9 losing that file, but that's still fine. We have a backup for this, and is to use the Esellerate servers to retrieve you registry key. This is called "Server-assisted Reinstall".

The procedure, as I've told you via email, is clearly explained (with screenshots) on page 9 of the fsdt_install_guide.pdf, found under Zurich\fsdreamteam folder, after installation of the scenery.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:04:41 pm by virtuali »