Author Topic: Jetway problem  (Read 2254 times)

Freccia

Jetway problem
« on: May 18, 2020, 02:41:50 pm »
Hi, for some days I am noticing some problems with GSX L2:

- seems unable to "see" the stock airport parking lots correctly (I use P3Dv4.5 HF3)
- If I try to operate a jetway in a stock airport, I get the message "Sode is unavailable, jetways will not animate".

So far I have never had any of the two problems.
Of course I often update GSX with FSDT Live Update.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway problem
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:51:25 pm »
seems unable to "see" the stock airport parking lots correctly (I use P3Dv4.5 HF3)

Please clarify what do you mean with this. Usually, is caused by an AFCAD conflict.

- If I try to operate a jetway in a stock airport, I get the message "Sode is unavailable, jetways will not animate".

That means SODE crashed for some reason. Be sure you update SODE to the latest version too:

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/

Freccia

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 06:41:31 pm »
Please clarify what do you mean with this. Usually, is caused by an AFCAD conflict.

I don't know how to explain it but I try: I know there can be AFCAD conflicts but I have noticed a really significant number of errors when I'm in a default scenario of P3D. Some parking that GSX shows me are in completely wrong places.

Quote from: virtuali
That means SODE crashed for some reason. Be sure you update SODE to the latest version too:

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/

I checked, I have the latest version of SODE (V1.7.0) but now the jetways no longer work even in the payware airports, always the same error message "Sode is unavailable, jetways will not animate".

I don't know how to fix it.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 01:01:58 pm »
I don't know how to explain it but I try: I know there can be AFCAD conflicts but I have noticed a really significant number of errors when I'm in a default scenario of P3D. Some parking that GSX shows me are in completely wrong places.

That's exactly what I've said: you have an AFCAD conflict, so the wrong AFCAD is in use. The most common cause of conflicts are AFCAD supplied with AI Traffic products, which must be removed if you have an add-on airport, since they are only supposed to use to improve the default scenery.

I checked, I have the latest version of SODE (V1.7.0) but now the jetways no longer work even in the payware airports, always the same error message "Sode is unavailable, jetways will not animate".

Please clarify what do you mean with "payware airports". Do you mean airports that came with their own SODE jetways ?