Author Topic: Refueling Aerosoft A320 Professional  (Read 1917 times)

kaese5128

Refueling Aerosoft A320 Professional
« on: May 20, 2020, 10:28:45 am »
Hi guys.. i know there are a lot of topics about refueling System but i can‘t find Any solution for my problem. I dont know exactly if I do something wrong.

Wenn I request the fueling truck it stays in position and ask how much fuel to refuel in %... if I choose the Truck stops immediatelly the refueling procedure and dissapear.
The GSX Option in the Airbus is enabled, detect refuel system in GSX disabled.
Also when the fuel truck arrives the load option for fuel in the airbus is locked.

Anyone an idea whats wrong?

Kind regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refueling Aerosoft A320 Professional
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 11:19:09 am »
I suggest asking on Aerosoft forum, because they programmed the GSX integration and I'm not fully sure of the whole procedure. However, something in your report is off:

Wenn I request the fueling truck it stays in position and ask how much fuel to refuel in %...

When the airplane is flagged as using a custom fuel system ( and the Aerosoft Airbus surely is ), you are NOT supposed to be asked how much fuel % you want. That message will only appear if the airplane is flagged as using the default fuel page and should be replaced with a message "Please use the refueling system of your airplane" instead.

So, it looks like your GSX configuration for the Aerosoft Airbus has a problem, because GSX is not using the one that comes with it internally. Check the airplane configuration page, and be sure is set to internal configuration.

kaese5128

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 11:53:28 am »
I suggest asking on Aerosoft forum, because they programmed the GSX integration and I'm not fully sure of the whole procedure. However, something in your report is off:

Wenn I request the fueling truck it stays in position and ask how much fuel to refuel in %...

When the airplane is flagged as using a custom fuel system ( and the Aerosoft Airbus surely is ), you are NOT supposed to be asked how much fuel % you want. That message will only appear if the airplane is flagged as using the default fuel page and should be replaced with a message "Please use the refueling system of your airplane" instead.

So, it looks like your GSX configuration for the Aerosoft Airbus has a problem, because GSX is not using the one that comes with it internally. Check the airplane configuration page, and be sure is set to internal configuration.
Thanks for your quick answer... which settings do you mean with „airplane configuration page“ if the GSX setting is set to ON ?
For the Airbus I have to check „using custom fuel system“ in the GSX settings?

kaese5128

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:14:29 pm »
Okay working now... thx