Author Topic: APU, GPU chokes and pushback :)  (Read 1664 times)

flomartin

APU, GPU chokes and pushback :)
« on: May 12, 2020, 01:07:44 pm »
Hi !

I have just bought and installer GSX and the level 2 extension. Great products, congratulations !

I'm using it only with the A320 from FSLabs. I as surprised that the marshaller doesn't call me to know if he can unplug the GPU.

He doesn't seem to know too if the APU is running.

Would it be possible for GSX to know if the APU is running or not ?

So that the marshaller could ask us to start it before requesting to unplug the GPU ?

The marshaller doesn't seem to be able to remove the chokes as well.

In the real life on A320, on most company, you ask the marshaller if he is ready to start the engine 2, then you ask the same question for the engine 1.

There are some dialogs missing and it would add A LOT of realism to implement them in the sim.

I guess this should be quite easy for you.

We should be able to confirm as well that we had good engines starts. But I saww somewhere in the forum that this is planned for a future update so...

Thanks a lot for your assistance and congrats again for your software.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: APU, GPU chokes and pushback :)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 01:28:33 pm »
We should be able to confirm as well that we had good engines starts. But I saww somewhere in the forum that this is planned for a future update so...

This feature has been there from months.

But note that, the FS Labs controls GSX directly so, it's possible you might not see some options or dialogs or questions, because the airplane might have turned them off to control GSX on its own.

flomartin

Re: APU, GPU chokes and pushback :)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 11:59:16 am »
Thanks for your answer !

And do you think it would be possible to improve the GPU handling as I suggested ?

Would be nice that the marshaller request to remove the GPU before attaching the truck or the tow bar.

Some dialogues should not be to hard to add ?

Thanks again for your assistance