Author Topic: GSX Not Showing in FSX  (Read 1430 times)

Harpee

GSX Not Showing in FSX
« on: May 10, 2020, 01:56:17 am »
I Haven't been able to use GSX since the Live Update came out. I've been reading the various posts to try and figure it out with no Luck. AddonManager and FSDT live Update have access thru Firewall. I turn off Antivirus when running Live Update. When I start FSX I get the Trusted Software Virtualia and Addonmanager and click Ok. when fsx Loads I get error message " The Addon GSX is Out-Dated. Please Exit Simulator and Run FSDT Live Update.  " Your copy of bglmanx.dll is outdated.  Please run the FSDT Live Update when simulator is not running.  I've run this a 1000 times with the same results. I'm using SODE 1.6.8.  How do I get my software to work that I Paid for. I've tried thru addonmanager to activate GSX but it says Serial Number isn't correct. I'm using the only serial Number I have. PC Aviator Invoice #166123 Nov. 29, 2015 Thanks Eddie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not Showing in FSX
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 01:35:22 pm »
Run FSDT Live Update.  " Your copy of bglmanx.dll is outdated.  Please run the FSDT Live Update when simulator is not running.  I've run this a 1000 times with the same results.

The meaning of this message is quite clear: either your firewall or your antivirus is preventing the Live Update from updating the files, so you are stuck with an outdated version.
Do you have GSX installed ? CYVR doesn't work without it. If you already have, check all the following:

- be absolutely sure you added the Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions

- be absolutely sure you turn off every firewall or similar security software that might interfere with the download

- run the FSDT Live update after you are sure you checked the first two points.

- if that doesn't work, try after a Windows restart

- if that doesn't work, see this post here about outdated SODE:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23564.msg157386.html#msg157386