Author Topic: GSX Level 2 Disregards user settings (Boarding times, PAX estimate, fueling time  (Read 5717 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You posted again the wrong Log, one which was made just after a new restart, since it doesn't show you ever begun to call any services.

EKanellakos

I did request services after the reset. Why is the log not properly recording every action I command? Honestly I am starting to lose patience with this. I am a paying customer that spent over $60 on FSDT products during a global recession and I am very disappointed that it doesn't work properly. Ill post the next log when it inevitably glitches again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I did request services after the reset. Why is the log not properly recording every action I command?

It surely does but, since those commands are not in your log, the only possible explanation is that you restarted the sim again, so that log has been again overwritten.

Honestly I am starting to lose patience with this. I am a paying customer that spent over $60 on FSDT products during a global recession and I am very disappointed that it doesn't work properly. Ill post the next log when it inevitably glitches again.

Without a log showing some trace of a problem, I couldn't possibly know the problem is, since you are the only one reporting it so far.