Author Topic: (SOLVED) GSX with SODE Airport cant deboarding and Boarding after update  (Read 6067 times)

andireza

hello again,

After update with fsdt updater, i cant use gsx properly when at Airport with SODE jetways, im using GSX only not included gsx level 2
but when im at the aiport with default jetway or no jetway GSX work properly.

this is the situation:

1. i start to deboarding at aiport with sode, but no one ground vehicle moves, even the sode jetway. and i cant use gsx menu ctrl+f12
2. i restart couatl, and start to operate sode jetway, its work. but after that i can use gsx menu again
3. i restart couatl again and start to boarding, the vehicle moves, but the jetway not move (doesnt have option to operate), so i move with tab+s and its move, no pax boarding and the baggage not arriving and leaving, just stuck. and i cant operate the ctrl+f12 again, must restart couatl.

4.im using the pushback, and going to parking with marshaller its work on sode aiport or not sode aiport

the screenshot still uploading, please help for this issue

thanks.

(SOLVED) SEE Virtualli last post  :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:26:31 pm by andireza »

bhorv67

Re: GSX with SODE Airport cant deboarding and Boarding after update
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 05:39:13 pm »
I'll confirm I'm experiencing the same behavior. After a round of recent updates, I arrived this morning at KORD v2, and selected 'deboarding' from the gsx menu. The green bar appeared to confirm deboarding, then the ground vehicles appeared, but nothing moved, and the gate wouldn't dock.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 05:42:02 pm »
Are you using the latest SODE, 1.6.8 ?  If not, download and install it from the SODE site, since the Live Update doesn't update SODE.

andireza

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 05:50:21 pm »
Are you using the latest SODE, 1.6.8 ?  If not, download and install it from the SODE site, since the Live Update doesn't update SODE.

Yes im using the latest SODE 1.6.8, already to reinstall sode and gsx but still got the problem, already to try with others aircraft to like pmdg aerosoft qw, all have same problem. So another sugestion?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 05:52:46 pm by andireza »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 05:52:23 pm »
You said " I'm using GSX only not included gsx level 2", without Level 2, GSX doesn't control jetways.

andireza

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 05:58:38 pm »
You said " I'm using GSX only not included gsx level 2", without Level 2, GSX doesn't control jetways.

Im mostly using the sode jetways and stairs. No problem with GSX base packs, from 2018 im purchasing gsx, i already enable default jetway from gsx control panel for using the aiport with ctrl+J airport.

I mean control jetways is for sode, like “gate 56 to door 1L” or “gate 56 to door 2L”, its appear when boarding/deboarding/operate jetways on aiports with sode. I understand what gsx lvl 2 expansions for, so im talk about the gsx basepack only

RFarmah

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 06:16:15 pm »
I have GSX level 2, just updated, and the updated SODE and I too am experiencing this issue. I can call all functions and request boarding, but GSX won't perform any actions after that. For example I call for fuel and catering. Work properly. I then request boarding. GSX prompts that boarding requested, and then no other actions occur and the GSX menu cannot be opened with CMD + Shift + F12. I have GSX set to let me enter the passenger numbers, but this also doesn't work, as well as being able to select jetways to dock.

RFarmah

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 06:18:16 pm »
Also if it's worth anything, I am using the PMDG 777, but after testing, this issue occured with any aircraft at any SODE gate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 06:21:07 pm »
Please specify if with "SODE gate", you mean a gate with a SODE jetway that comes with a 3rd party scenery that use its own SODE jetways, or a GSX/SODE jetway you added yourself, or both.

RFarmah

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 06:27:57 pm »
Both. The problem occurs when using GSX level 2 SODE Jetways I added myself, as well as Third Party SODE Jetways already provided by a developer.

andireza

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 06:29:24 pm »
Please specify if with "SODE gate", you mean a gate with a SODE jetway that comes with a 3rd party scenery that use its own SODE jetways, or a GSX/SODE jetway you added yourself, or both.

Of course from 3rd party, it comes Airport with animated Sode jetways, like imagine sim Singapore wsss or abudhabi simbreeze. I never add or modify jetways with GSX or even SODE. You can see other post above me, even he uses updated gsx lv 2, the issues still same. I think all the user that have last update got this issue

RFarmah

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 06:54:45 pm »
Additionally after some further experimenting, the SODE safe-dock feature is also INOP. After I landed and selected a gate with safe-dock, GSX seems to freeze up and doesn't do anything after that. It seems like its a problem with SODE and GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 07:03:58 pm »
the SODE safe-dock feature is also INOP. After I landed and selected a gate with safe-dock, GSX seems to freeze up and doesn't do anything after that. It seems like its a problem with SODE and GSX.

An update for SODE is surely coming soon, because it will add new changes required to support GSX jetways with AI.

RFarmah

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 07:13:00 pm »
In the mean time, is there a way to revert the changes so that we can use GSX to board and and de-board? Or is there something that can be done so we can use GSX until an update is provided, because without boarding and debarring and safe dock, a lot of the functionality is gone.

andireza

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 07:13:35 pm »
the SODE safe-dock feature is also INOP. After I landed and selected a gate with safe-dock, GSX seems to freeze up and doesn't do anything after that. It seems like its a problem with SODE and GSX.

An update for SODE is surely coming soon, because it will add new changes required to support GSX jetways with AI.

Wow sound nice, so we waiting until sode update ? Please notify us when the update is ready