Author Topic: FSLABS A320 boarding does not longer work with the newest GSX update.  (Read 4799 times)

whiggy

I'm using GSX level2, P3D4.5, FSLABS A320.
Since the latest Update of GSX, the SODE boarding of A320 does not longer work. (Sode 1.6.8.).
I reinstalled my old systemimage, and without the update it work again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Please indicate the precise, exact, sequence of all the operations you did in GSX and, since the Fs Labs A320 controls GSX, even what you did in the A320.

whiggy

I do, what I ever did last years without problems. (Like describted in FSL manuals)
Since the last update of GSX, boarding doesent start anymore. I don't tried with other aircrafts at the moment. But FSL is not working after GSX update.
I tried reinstall GSX  with addon manager also updated to SODE 1.6.8. > It doesent work!

After rollback my whole windows10 image (cause I cannot receive old GSX versions from internet) the boarding is working. So, all I must to do (I hope only for this moment) is, not updating GSX :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Instead, you should to the opposite and update GSX, and indicate the precise, exact, sequence of all the operations you did in GSX and, since the Fs Labs A320 controls GSX, even what you did in the A320, otherwise we'll never find the issue.

Of course, boarding works just fine here but, again, that's the whole reason why asked for the precise, exact, sequence of all the operations you did, because the issue is happening only when using GSX in a certain way, a certain order or a certain airplane.

Please, don't reply with "it worked before". I BELIEVE it worked before but, how do you supposed we would find a new problem, if you don't do a report as asked ?

So, please, install the very latest GSX update, try again, and report back with the info we need to figure it out what the problem might be.

vysous

I had a similar problem with FSL A319 today. The latest version of GSX. I believe the problem occured after I requested SODE jetway connect (FSL does it automatically when it starts boarding). It also happened when I did so manually after restarting couatl. To be more precise - after the request nothing happens and GSX menu stops working. I still see GSX in the Add-ons menu. Nothing but restart of couatl helps.

Deboarding at another airport via stairs was fine.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I had a similar problem with FSL A319 today. The latest version of GSX.

Are you sure you have the very latest update ? We had more than an update today and some user having this problem reported it was fixed with the latest one.

vysous

I had a similar problem with FSL A319 today. The latest version of GSX.

Are you sure you have the very latest update ? We had more than an update today and some user having this problem reported it was fixed with the latest one.

I was not prompted to run FSDT live update after I started P3d, so I assumed that I have the latest version. I am currently in flight, I will check that tomorrow. Best, Jan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I was not prompted to run FSDT live update after I started P3d, so I assumed that I have the latest version.

The update not checked constantly, but only every 24 hours so, in (rare) case we had more than one update per day ( like today ), you wouldn't always get the notification immediately.

Which is why there's also a "Check for Update" menu option in the Live Update menu, so you can force a check without having to wait 24 hours.

RhysCPFC

I also have this issue, it gets to the boarding and then the GSX menu will not longer open and the passengers never board, only the baggage is loaded

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
- be absolutely sure you added the Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions

- be absolutely sure you turn off every firewall or similar security software that might interfere with the download

- run the FSDT Live update after you are sure you checked the first two points.

- if that doesn't work, try after a Windows restart

If you are sure you have the latest update, try with another airplane, to be sure the issue is not related to the specific programming of the FS Labs, which drives GSX using its ATSU menu, with a procedure you'll have to follow.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:09:42 pm by virtuali »

kavs8

Same issue here with FSLabs.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Same issue here with FSLabs.

Which is why I said, in my last reply:

try with another airplane, to be sure the issue is not related to the specific programming of the FS Labs, which drives GSX using its ATSU menu, with a procedure you'll have to follow.

kavs8

Make sure estimate pax numbers is switched to ON in the GSX menu settings. Also make sure to read and implent other required settings for GSX from the FSLabs manual titled ''A320X Introduction Guide P3Dv4'' a reboot is also required.

Working normally now.

whiggy

Now it should work  ;)