Products Support > Geneva FSX/P3D

No buildings in p3dv5 **SOLVED**

(1/3) > >>

mazelda:
Hi
I've just downloaded the latest software for LSGG that is compatable with P3dv4.5 and P3dv5.
Everything seems fine with P3dv4.5 however when I run it in P3dv5 I get ground markings but no buildings and when I go to add on manager in the sim it shows as trial every time and have to register it again .
As it was the last scenery installed it currently sits at position 1 of my scenery library.
Any ideas what the problem might be?
Thanks

virtuali:
Have you installed GSX L2 as well ? LSGG won't work without it.

mazelda:
Cheers Umberto. I didn't know that was required. I will install that and see how I go.

mazelda:
Ok so I installed gsx l2,latest version  from website and then ran P3dv5  but has made no difference, I'm still getting no buildings.
Also every time I start P3dv5 and go to the addon manager it says that I'm in trial mode and I have to put my reg details in.5th time for LSGG and 3rd time for gsxL2 Not sure what the issue is as all works fine in my P3dv4.5 install
what to try now?

Edit:  I have also tried installing KCLT with same results but this time no ground textures as well.
What I have discovered is that P3dv5 does not ask me if I want the scenery enabled, but does show up in the scenery library on checking it. and also I do not have an option for GSX in the addons section of P3d

virtuali:

--- Quote from: mazelda on May 07, 2020, 06:28:42 pm ---What I have discovered is that P3dv5 does not ask me if I want the scenery enabled, but does show up in the scenery library on checking it.
--- End quote ---

That's exactly how is supposed to be. The installer enables it for you.

--- Quote ---and also I do not have an option for GSX in the addons section of P3d
--- End quote ---

You mean you don't have any of the usual GSX menus like GSX, Couatl Settings, etc. ? Seems the usual antivirus problem:

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions

- Be sure you don't have a firewall that might interfere with downloads

- Try the FSDT Live Update again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version