Author Topic: FSDT LIVE UPDATE does not finish the Update  (Read 9029 times)

Miguel Vives

FSDT LIVE UPDATE does not finish the Update
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:40:13 pm »
In the next image

https://i.ibb.co/Lgqybgh/Live-Uodate-err.jpg

you will see that from here it doesn't happen...you can spend hours and hours, and nothing happens, before this didn't happen to me, I have P3D v4.5.1434698 GSX1 and GSX2 registered and the PHNL scenario.
When yesterday 05/05/2020 when I entered the simulator I got an update, I left the simulator and I started to update, and the problems started, from that screen DOES NOT PASS.
I have tried everything, even REINSTALLING GSX 1 and 2 and nothing remains the same.

Installed WINDOWS 10 Profesional 64Bits UPDATET
Microsoft C++ 2015-2019 Redist x64 14.25.28508
Nicrosoft C++ 2015-2019 Redist x86 14.24.28127

FSDT GSX 1-2   v2.8.3
FSDT Honolulu   v2.0.3

ANTIVIRUS ESET Internet Security v13.1.21.0

What is the solution?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 10:44:55 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT LIVE UPDATE does not finish the Update
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 10:45:56 pm »
Problem doesn't happen here so, it's likely your antivirus, mistakenly blocking the .dll because it's an executable.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning

- Run the FSDT Live Update again

If that doesn't work, try after a Windows restart.

andireza

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 04:35:40 am »
Problem doesn't happen here so, it's likely your antivirus, mistakenly blocking the .dll because it's an executable.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning

Hello, actually this is happen to me too, im using kaspersky antivirus win 10 pro and p3dv4.5. can you help me how to disable or allowing some stuff from your installer to download on my computer?

And i dont know after i failed the update like this https://i.ibb.co/Lgqybgh/Live-Uodate-err.jpg screenshoot, on my flightsim when i start to use gsx ctrl+12 and select some item like deboarding or boarding, the ground services wont move, i already try to different airport and aircraft, it still same, please help me out here, i already reinstalled several times, but the dowload still error for that file in the screeshot, they say “cant download file \coutl\qlmlicense....” , and i already to try uninstall and reinstall c++2005, 2013 and 2015, but the problem still same, please help me out here to solve

Thanks

andireza

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 06:03:53 am »

i try to reinstall today, and the message  "the remote server returned an error. 404 not found" appear on DOWNLOADING file C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl\QlmLicenseLib.dll.manifest every i reinstalling https://imgur.com/jrjyodu, and after i skip that i cant reactived my gsx that im deactived today to try resolve this problem, need your help please

i already delete the QlmLicenselib.dll and run live update again, the downloading of qlmlicense.dll already passed but stuck again in download of qlmlicenselib.dll.manifest and i try reinstall again to other disk and update it  but same thing still happened https://imgur.com/261L89B

before this when my gsx activated, the gsx ground vehicle wont move but the hotkeys ctrl+f12 is available, now i deactive my gsx and reinstall it but i cant activated my serial again :(, i think because that license file wont download to my pc

edited:

i already reactived my serial number via lqm at your FAQ sites

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 12:17:44 pm by andireza »

Miguel Vives

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 12:38:34 pm »
Yesterday I forgot to put the following too.

I have tried to remove GSX completely, that is, uninstalling it, deleting all the folders manually even the ones in hidden folders, also deleting in the Windos REGISTRY, manually any reference to the application, and in every REINSTALLATION I always get the following, as you can see in the image.

https://i.ibb.co/HFKsQPG/Live-Up-SER-ERR.jpg

That is, the problem is from YOU with the missing server or access, not from my PC and configuration.

Even if you temporarily DISABLE the ANTIVIRUS, it's NO GOOD, because it still shows the same error, of 404 access to the page, I repeat the ERROR is not mine, it's from YOU with the server or something similar, which has disappeared.

Since I had NEVER had that problem for years, until I applied the UPDATE of not even 1 week ago.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:17:20 pm by virtuali »

andireza

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 01:35:02 pm »
hello miguel, are you have the same problem like my that the boarding and deboarding feature are getting error or bug at p3d? in my issues when i request for boarding or deboarding, the ground services wont move mostly, even i restart couatl and rebuild the cache, but sometimes when i restart p3d they'll move but without connect automaticallly to sode jetways (xml already read at customize parking, so i think my sode app is good) until now i cant update the fsdt live update completely  :'(
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:17:00 pm by virtuali »

Miguel Vives

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 02:54:32 pm »
I even think that there are more users who are the same, but do not say anything, hoping that others will say or complain about the failure, I "used" GSX before 2013 when still using the FSX, but when I moved to P3D by force must use GSX, as long as they do not give a solution in FSDT, as I have seen that similar problems do not exist or have not given it.

Regarding your question, I haven't been able to perform these tests, because every time I started P3D it indicated that it detected errors in an add-on, and that it didn't load, that is, I DIDN'T HAVE GSX activated, or anything. Sorry for the previous explanation, but yesterday after several internet searches, tests, uninstallations, re-installations etc.... I got fed up.... and sent the GSX to fry, now I am with UGCX clarifying, and waiting for FSDT to respond, because THE APPLICATION SEARCHES IN A PAGE OR SERVER THAT HAS DISAPPEARED. ....error 404.....which we all know what it means, I hope FSDT will give me an explanation of why, and not answer me with the classic .....COPY and PASTE or manual response.....which does not solve anything, as I have answered in my only 2 previous interventions.

I imagine that you are Italian, I am SPANISH, and if the server service is provided by AMAZON in Europe, FSDT should look because the space reserved for its application has disappeared, or deleted or...?????? that is web error 404.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:32:57 pm by virtuali »

andireza

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 03:03:39 pm »
agreed with you, and maybe other user have different ploblem on the simulator because of this. I cant fly without GSX  ;D, so please fix this ASAP FSDT
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:31:49 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 03:34:53 pm »
As I've said, I cannot replicate the problem. To be sure the problem is not your ISP, could you please try with a VPN ? This one, for example:

https://www.hotspotshield.com/

Can be downloaded as Trial, chose the free plan to download it.

rvanzee

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 03:44:49 pm »
same problem, Live Update hangs at QlmLicenseLib.dll.manifest, have excluded Addon Manager folder from virus scanning, even completely turned off AV and still no joy, using P3D v4.5 with HF 2, Windows 10 with all the latest update, as a result GSX no longer works.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 03:47:56 pm »
same problem, Live Update hangs at QlmLicenseLib.dll.manifest, have excluded Addon Manager folder from virus scanning, even completely turned off AV and still no joy, using P3D v4.5 with HF 2, Windows 10 with all the latest update, as a result GSX no longer works.

You don't have the same problem. This thread is about a 404 error message, your problem is entirely different ( updater hangs ) has been discussed here, with several suggested solutions:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23549.msg157232.html#msg157232

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:50:16 pm by virtuali »

andireza

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 05:30:30 pm »
As I've said, I cannot replicate the problem. To be sure the problem is not your ISP, could you please try with a VPN ? This one, for example:

thanks, its work when im using VPN. but i have other problem after this update, check this post please http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23560.0.html

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 05:43:19 pm »
thanks, its work when im using VPN.

I was quite sure the problem wasn't on our side...it's possible the Cloudflare node closest to you hasn't been updated yet, there are more than 200 worldwide, so it might be a while before they all get in sync.

Miguel Vives

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 06:21:25 pm »

I do not have to change my Internet provider or anything like it, I am very happy with 1000 Mb download and 300 Mb fiber optic upload with my provider.

If you could NOT replicate the problem, is that you are surely in ANOTHER CONTINENT or other place where the AMAZON server is not the same, so it works for you, so IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM OR MY ANTIVIRUS CONFIGURATION, THAT'S WHAT I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH, I download from other providers and applications with internet access and my antivirus works PERFECTLY, so I will not EXPERIENCE with the "Test failure etc. ...."

Even with VIDEO editors etc.....I don't have problems, it's with YOUR DOWNLOAD PROVIDER OR WHAT'S AMAZON, as it comes in the image I've uploaded, in the lower left corner....AMAZON PROVIDER....

Since years, I have never had that problem with GSX, having ALWAYS THE SAME CONFIGURATION ON MY PC, only since the last update demanded by you has started the problems

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 06:28:35 pm »
I do not have to change my Internet provider or anything like it, I am very happy with 1000 Mb download and 300 Mb fiber optic upload with my provider.

Nobody obviously told you to do that. The VPN was obviously a:

- TEST, so you can have proof the problem is not on our side

- PROCEED with the update, even if your local connection has a problem

Here's a post from another user reporting a problem with downlaods:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23556.msg157238.html#msg157238

And, of course, it was a problem with his firewall.