Author Topic: GSX Level 2 Disregards user settings (Boarding times, PAX estimate, fueling time  (Read 5718 times)

EKanellakos

I purchased GSX Lvl 2 last week. It worked fine for the first couple days but now I have issues. It seems to disregard my user settings at the gate. It takes 5 minutes to board a full load of 420 PAX (PMDG 747) while my density setting is set to either "sparse" or "normal". I also have the "Estimate passenger number" unchecked because I am flying 100% by my OFPs from Simbrief. Sometimes it gives me the option to punch in the number of PAX but mostly it will instead estimate on its own. When this glitch happens, it skips the boarding of the flight crew too. I also have "progressive fueling" and "detect custom refueling" checked. My refueling setting is set to normal at 1x. Instead it will refuel in less than a minute. I have uninstalled the software, deleted all the files and deleted all registry entries. I reinstalled and I have the same issues. Yesterday it seemed to fix itself when I checked the "Log report" under the troubleshooting tab but it glitched again after completing my flight. Lastly (and this is not on the log) when boarding completes and I request departure, the jet ways do not detach.

Here are the relevant addons I have installed and the airports that I use GSX at:
P3DV4
PMDG 747-400
REX HD Airports
Flight Beam KSFO, KDEN, KIAD (All updates installed)
Orbx YMML
FSDT Honolulu
GSX and dynamic lighting profiles added from iniBuilds

Attached is the log file from the last flight. It glitched again at the end of the flight at the arrival gate.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:09:23 am by EKanellakos »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Your log shows your GSX is outdated, since you are running a previous build of the Couatl.exe program ( current one online is 4328 )

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the Addon Manager folder from scanning,.

- Disable the firewall.

- Run the FSDT Live Update

EKanellakos

Thanks for your fast reply! Ill try this out

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Also, be sure you update SODE to the latest version because, if you updated just GSX with the Live Updater, it won't automatically update SODE as well so, if your version is old, you'll likely have errors.

SODE can be downloaded here:

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9

EKanellakos

Updated to 4328 and tested. It still estimated the PAX on its own while the "estimate pax" is unchecked. My SODE is up to date. Attached is the log.......

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The error you had is gone, but your log was made too early, before you did anything with GSX. You must first start a service, otherwise it's not possible to say what happened.

Also, keep in mind if you change the Estimate passenger option, it will be valid only from the next start, or airplane change.

EKanellakos

OK Ill do a full flight with all the services in between Flightbeam airports. Also the estimate PAX has been unchecked. Maybe it might be an error with these airport sceneries? It seemed to work better at default KORD. 

EKanellakos

I did two flights. On the first one during pre flight every ground service worked as normal. Fueling service matched up with the ground services from PMDG FMC. Passenger number was requested, the boarding speed matched what I selected on GSX settings (also switched speeds, works great). On arrival everything worked properly as well. On the second flight same as first BUT GSX froze at the end of the boarding process. The PAX all boarded but the baggage service stopped loading. Consequently the boarding couldn't finish and when I disabled GSX, Couatl crashed. I have the logs from both flights attached.

Again thank you for the guidance and I hope to resolve all issues 100%!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Do you have a 3rd party camera utility ? It looks like on the 2nd log, GSX stopped while you were switching a camera.

EKanellakos

No I dont......I was thinking maybe it was me disabling the grounds operations (when fueling was done) on the PMDG FMC while baggage was being loaded. Just did two more flights and everything went smooth. As far as my original problem it seemed to have been fixed after the update.

EKanellakos

Maybe I spoke too soon, just did a pre flight and when I requested boarding, it again didnt prompt me about inputting the number of PAX. All other services worked. Log attached

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Maybe I spoke too soon, just did a pre flight and when I requested boarding, it again didnt prompt me about inputting the number of PAX. All other services worked. Log attached

The log doesn't show any errors but, it shows you haven't run the latest Live Update in a while, since you are several versions behind of the Couatl.exe ( you have build 4328, current one online is 4334 ).

Try running the FSDT Live Update now, and be sure nothing ( antivirus or firewall ) blocks the updater

EKanellakos

Ok will do a flight and report back.....may I ask how often does this addon get updated?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Ok will do a flight and report back.....may I ask how often does this addon get updated?

Everytime there's a need for.  If users report issues, we try to fix them as soon as possible.

We might not update it for weeks, and then we might have several updates per day. That's why there's a notification system, so you don't have to wonder when.

EKanellakos

Okay thanks for the info, on my last pre flight it again. It didn't prompt for the PAX number, then I reset GSX, requested boarding again and it was boarding pilots, crew, PAX way too fast.......addon is up to date, my addon airports are also up to date, have a fresh P3D config file, shaders dumped too. Also I keep my registry clean as much as possible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 05:32:26 am by EKanellakos »