Author Topic: Jetway and vehicle lights in P3d v5  (Read 2116 times)

Michael1

Jetway and vehicle lights in P3d v5
« on: June 22, 2020, 11:09:39 pm »
I did a search, but none of the issues were similar to mine. When activating a jetway, the red lights which indicate the jetway is in motion no longer function in P3d v5. Similarly, the amber rotating signal lights on ground vehicles, such as  the pushback tug do not light up, but I can see the the rotation inside the light. I checked the effects folder and the light effects are there and havn't been changed. Is there a setting in P3d that is affecting these operations?

Michael1

Re: Jetway and vehicle lights in P3d v5
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 05:35:17 am »
I did a search, but none of the issues were similar to mine. When activating a jetway, the red lights which indicate the jetway is in motion no longer function in P3d v5. Similarly, the amber rotating signal lights on ground vehicles, such as  the pushback tug do not light up, but I can see the the rotation inside the light. I checked the effects folder and the light effects are there and havn't been changed. Is there a setting in P3d that is affecting these operations?
So I'm guessing either that n one else has had this problem or it has been discussed and I just can't find it in my search?