Author Topic: X-Plane  (Read 2444 times)

mike1949

X-Plane
« on: May 01, 2020, 05:23:33 pm »
Good morning, I have GSX and GSX2 for FSX:SE and am very happy with it. I still use FSX:SE but have started using X-plane 11 as well. One question about GSX is the reason I don't see passengers loading is because I am using the Jetways?  Also when pushing back a tail dragger the tug goes through the aircraft, I figure that is normal.
Does fsdreamteam have a GSX type program for X-plane 11?

Thank You for your help
Mike Derrick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: X-Plane
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 05:47:54 pm »
One question about GSX is the reason I don't see passengers loading is because I am using the Jetways? 

Passengers will use jetways, but they MUST be SODE, they won't show on default jetways ( I think you saw a message about this ). The jetway can either be SODE jetways provided by the scenery itself, or SODE jetways that has been replaced by GSX.

GSX will replace all default jetways on the default scenery automatically with its own GSX/SODE version, but on 3rd party sceneries that don't use SODE jetways, the replacement is not automatic, you must first follow a specific procedure to exclude the original jetways first, then add GSX ones. Explained in the manual, and there are a couple of video tutorials on this forum too.

We don't have any plans to support X-Plane for the foreseeable future, mostly because, with the workload required to support FSX:SE, P3D and the upcoming MSFS, we simply don't have time to follow another sim.